Well it looks like he's being "cleaned out". :o

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Seriously though; how about just 'Eru'? CoF was never intended to be used as a nick anyway.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

He has every right to post obnoxious remarks and change his name on a whim, Vis... I mean Doom.... I mean.... Dammit, you know what I mean. :D

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Wow, I didn't know that. I thought you were Visc first. You have to admit it can be hard keeping everything straight. I was just telling Cant the other day that everyone should stick with one name.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Guest Cantousent

I've always found the nickname Cant unfortunate. After all, why can't I be Can or even Canto? Why do I always get the feeling that there are only five of us here at the board, but everyone else uses more than one name to post things? So many questions, so little time.

We've killed the poor Child's thread. Now it's only a matter of time before the LAW catches up with us.

Obsidian Plays

Lets see I was Doomsayer, Visceris, Hector Cyr, Entropic Knight, Hades One, Six Foot Invisible Rabbit, and Judge Hades.

I have only been Hades One and the bunny at these forums.

Never heard about those two. Were did you use those names? :)

Hector was at the Atari forums. Entropic Knight was at the Bioware Forums.