Working on my Image

Child of Flame

Getting back to the original topic, I'm not sure who you're trying to prove this to. Us? Yourself? People form opinions of other people. Remember that people have formed their opinion based on YOUR actions, and no one elses; so be proud of it or apologize for it.

With all that aside, Shadowstrider thinks you're a jerk.

Str8 ^.

Getting back to the original topic, I'm not sure who you're trying to prove this to.  Us?  Yourself?  People form opinions of other people.  Remember that people have formed their opinion based on YOUR actions, and no one elses; so be proud of it or apologize for it.

Str8 ^.

Yeah well Shadowstrider moderates a message board in his spare time so... ;)"

Also, I have a confession to make, this entire topic is spam, I didn't mean any of it, I have no manager, I am a fraud.

A FRAUD I SAY!

However Gabs can be my manager any time if you know what I mean. You know what I' sayin'? <3

I have a confession to make, this entire topic is spam, I didn't mean any of it, I have no manager, I am a fraud. 

A FRAUD I SAY! 

However Gabs can be my manager any time if you know what I mean.  You know what I' sayin'?  <3

One more example of why we figure that even Mother Teresa would tell you to get f***ed. ;)

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Getting back to the original topic, I'm not sure who you're trying to prove this to.  Us?  Yourself?  People form opinions of other people.  Remember that people have formed their opinion based on YOUR actions, and no one elses; so be proud of it or apologize for it.

Str8 ^.

Also, I have a confession to make, this entire topic is spam, I didn't mean any of it, I have no manager, I am a fraud.

A FRAUD I SAY!

However Gabs can be my manager any time if you know what I mean. You know what I' sayin'? <3

In the famous words of Marcus from Fallout 2 "Bend over pal!"

Str8 ^.

A FRAUD I SAY!

In the famous words of Marcus from Fallout 2 "Bend over pal!"

Oh baby you know what I like!

I have a confession to make, this entire topic is spam, I didn't mean any of it, I have no manager, I am a fraud. 

A FRAUD I SAY! 

However Gabs can be my manager any time if you know what I mean.  You know what I' sayin'?  <3

One more example of why we figure that even Mother Teresa would tell you to get f***ed. :p

Oh my goodness! I feel guilty, but I roared with laughter at that. You bunch of goofs.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Looks like someone's void is being filled. :o

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester