Italy, Ghana, and the Czech Republic

kumquatq3

*sees Lucius and helps*

He means that rugby derivative, those barbarian inbreds play.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Only if they bring the machetes and plant the mines prior to the game.

I didn't know Iowans even knew that football existed. :o

There are three forms of football that I watch. There is real football, which the great unwashed American population calls soccer, then there is American Football, which the Chicago bears are my favorite team for no rational reasons, and then there is Arena Football which I just can't get enough of.

Now if they can only merge real football with Arena football, with uneccessary spikey bits, I would be in sports heaven.

Wasn't there the World Football League where there were a bunch of Euros trying to play American Football?  I heard that it died very veyr quickly.

Yes, God forbid there should be any non-Americans in the World Football League.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I figure that the non-Americans, the Euros would have better taste than don an oversized helmet and shoulder pads. I mean if these guys play rugby in full rough and tumble American Football is tame in comparison. I seen college level rugby at the university and the women's team is simply vicious.

Euro football? Huh? Is there any other kind of football? *looks to other Euros for aid*

If you want aid, ask the Americans. Wouldn't want to mess with tradition.

Oh there was traditions of wars and alliances between our nations long before your country came into existence my friend.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

:-
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I mean if these guys play rugby in full rough and tumble American Football is tame in comparison. 

Obviously you're not a "sports" guy :-

Its Espana's year, I heard they even bothered to practice a bit.

As for the U.S. they might get by those Czechs, but Italy, I doubt it.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'm jealous because Canada didn't even make the cut ( yes there is a team in Canada). I guess I could cheer for the States. Did I read correctly that the Rangers made the champions league despite losing their last ten games?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

No, seriously. I mean, I know it sucks to have a country that doesn't even care about the most important sport in the world for you people come over and kick your asses all over your sorry little continent, but you might as well start coming up with excuses as to why you lost to the Americans now.

Its is gonna be funny to watch when the Americans don't make the cut. :)

Its just like the olympics America tries to be the best in every sport in the world

So it is our job as other nations to be glad when they lose

This is the second toughest group with the first being Argentina

Italy will role on through and granted the Czech are an old time they are still good enough to get through and Ghana qualifying for the first time will not role over

With that being said hopefully Germany the host nation can surprise others and go far :wub:

Well in my view Germany has a good chance to go all the way but only because they're playing on home soil, otherwise they wouldn't have a chance.

In my view groups B and C are the toughest but group E is also interesting with Italy, Czech Rep., USA....all three can advance further, which one it will be I guess will just have to wait and see. Italy is clearly the favourite, but make no mistake about it they're not unbeatable....for an example my country has been beating them in almost every much in last 10 years or so - It's all about what style of football you play and it's obvious they don't prefer our strong defence and tough play :cat:

Anyways who ever advances in group E will crisscross with whoever advances in group F - Brazil, Croatia, Australia and Japan....Brazil is the clear favourite,but even they're not unbeatable, this year we played a friendly against them and the score was 1-1 (our centarfor missed an one on one with the goal keeper in the 88th minute :ermm: )

I'm also very sorry we're playing against Australia, 7 of their first 11 have Croatian roots so we'll be playing against our 'own'. :(

If the US manages to be let's say second in their group you'll play the first from F group and that's 99% going to be Brazil....if my country wins the second place in the group and I firmly believe they will we are most likely to play Italy :lol: and we can take out those playboys any time any place :devil:

As far as your betting goes kumaq it's a good idea but I'm probably not going to be here in June/July 06, I'll be either in the armed forces or in Germany too see the WC myself.

If I loose in any bet considering the WC I'll have an american flag for a sig for a while - no problem....but if you loose you'll have a flag of the EU for a week :lol::devil:

Edited by Kinslayer

Ahh the tauntings of these insecure yankees is delightful, it'll be a pleasure to watch Italy and the Czech roll over them. :D

When they lose I really do think that Kumq ought to wear the EU flag for two weeks, just because it's him.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Germany got such an easy group and England's certainly doable. I'm a little sad to see Italy (my team) in a tough group and that the US, Italy or Czech Rep. won't make it. If Italy are up to their old tricks, they'll probably be clinging by their fingernails to the last match then scrape a draw to get through to the 2nd round or something.

I hope Japan can make it. Obviously it's going to be a fight for 2nd place and though I like Australia, I prefer Japan. That group almost looks like a Confed Cup rerun.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

England, Paraguay and Trinidad & Tobago. Well... yay!

England worries me because of the whole they-haven't-beaten-us-since-the-sixties thing. Sooner or later they will and boy will they be arrogant after that. Here's hoping that Sven-G

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum