Does it control you?

Well recently I've been replaying the game and kreia again begins yapping about how the force controls you.And in telos when you get captured if you have kreia with you an interesting conversation between kreia and handmaiden begins.

As most of you know Kreia believes or in this convo says that revans actions toward malak and always were controlled by the force yet in another convo she says revans actions were his own so what does she really think?

Well I don't know about the rest of you but i'm playing K2 again for the countless time

& Kreia is still pissing me off.

She yell's out me for being LS....she yell's at me for being DS....I want to do to her what Sion & Nihilius did to her. :)

It controls your actions ?

Partly but it also obeys your commands.

Consumed you will be like Obi Wans apprentice

Kreia dosnt want you to be either extreme you can placate her by telling her you learned your lesson. But taking the middle road keeps her quiet most of the time.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

the middle road is boring: you don't get the feeling you did somthing nice or the need to laugh like those stupid saturday cartoon vilains. :-

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"