X3... Xmen

Calax

Callisto I didn't really care that much about. afterall they don't exactly define her powers well in the Xmen. but it's PSYLOCKE! she was A string! and now she's a gangbanger with purple hair and no disernable powers?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I can't see the point of bringing in new super- heroes/villians if they aren't to be used properly; for example, what's the point in having Juggernaut without the battle with Colossus? :shifty:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I can't see the point of bringing in new super- heroes/villians if they aren't to be used properly; for example, what's the point in having Juggernaut without the battle with Colossus? :huh:

because "I'm the juggernaut bitch!"

I didn't understand why they put in the morlocs rather than the brotherhoods extended crew.

because "I'm the juggernaut bitch!"

I didn't like the bad guys calling little girls "bitches"(it happens twice) in the movie. I thought it was a bit harsh. :huh:

Dn't be such a baby :geek:

One of them was a blue lady pretending to be a little girl. The other scene was a reference to a popular internet video, also kitty isn't so little.

Vinny jones as Juggernauts may have had a bigger part if Matthew Vaughn has stayed on as director since Vaughn cast Jones especially for the role.

The Morlocks presence in the film is apt in theory since the morlocks are all the ugly deformed mutants who would be prime volunteers for "the cure" but nothing was made of that.

Kor, they aren't worth anything if your mom signed them.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

from what I can tell Xman was like deadpool.. everyone loved it but nobody was able to get it after they finished printing it.

For some reason reading your post Calax makes me feel like I've bought some ninety year old comics.

After getting off my lazy ass and digging around for my binder with the X-Man comics, I've discovered two things. First I seem to have lost my certificate of authenticity. And finally they were signed by Mike (Pete?) Sellers. SO no Jeff Loeb magic money for me.

And in an hour I should be the last person in this thead to go see the movie. Ummm, popcorn supper.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

so what did YOU Think kor?

I think your Alex Ross sig kicks ass, Calax, that's what I think. Although the Ted Kord one was kinda good itself.

As for X3, I posted my comments here I thought Beast was allright, although I thought Grammar played him a little femmy. Although when he started walking out with his X-uniform I was scared he was going to be wearing short shorts. ;) The few scenes with Kitty Pryde were great.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I think your Alex Ross sig kicks ass, Calax, that's what I think. Although the Ted Kord one was kinda good itself.

The best thing about Alex Ross is that he draws the costumes so realistically that they look really silly, but the poses and how amazing his art is makes those silly costumes awesome.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The best thing about Alex Ross is that he draws the costumes so realistically that they look really silly, but the poses and how amazing his art is makes those silly costumes awesome.

except for his green goblin