New Obsidian logo(movie clip thingy) proposal...

kirottu

I pays homage to the past yet shows that they have broken free from the chains that bound them.  :D

Sounds good.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Jeez, movie logos are so last year. Interactive, playable logos are so much cooler.

Any of you have played Black & White 2? The Lionhead logo featured there is made of tiny color bits that drop on some sort of transparent jar with the outline of the logo. If you just watch it drop, eventually it forms the company logo. But if you start fooling around with the mouse, you can tilt the "jar", and have the color bits fall off the jar, spilling all over. All of this with realistic physics, although at a somewhat reduced gravity. The effect is really cool. Those of you who have seen the game know what I mean.

When I first found out I spent like 5 minutes playing around with the thing.

Maybe OE could have something like that, with the player directing lightning on an obsidian obelisk, or maybe move a huge obsidian boulder by dragging it with the mouse so that it crushes... stuff. I don't know, I'm sure some of the arts people at Obsidz could come up with something neat for an interactive logo.

Is this cost-effective? I don't know, and I don't care. dancing.gif

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

It should be in red lettering on a black background.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Hm, deleting own posts is surely interesting way to argue.

Funny. I guess you call putting some stupid random sh*t inside some quote tags under someone else's name "arguing", then. Apparently, making random unsupported claims and expecting everyone else to agree with you is a good way to argue, too.

But what can I say, not everyone is possessed of the legendary burning wit you sport in your "creative quoting", as seen above. My, Jizzle himself would be impressed.

Keep going man, I can tell you're pressing hard for the lamest post of the year award. The sooner you start, the greater your chances, eh?

Come think of it, you're too lame to win even that.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.