Race Dilemma

Child of Flame

Umm...coming from Russia?

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Were you born with that stick in your ass?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Hot women and cold vodka. Nevskii Prospekt might as well be a Paris runway. Far more interesting historically than those countries that sit up north and try to act significant.

You know he is from one of those countries, hence you just insulted the person your sticking up for :wub:

Hot women and cold vodka. Nevskii Prospekt might as well be a Paris runway. Far more interesting historically than those countries that sit up north and try to act significant.

You know he is from one of those countries, hence you just insulted the person your sticking up for :wub:

I'm sticking up for someone else, though. Wheels within wheels, my friend.

What made you think I was being serious about Russia?

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Way back in the day my father claimed he was some % Native American to score some job/advancement. Not sure how he pulled that off considering you would have to be a tard to not recognize my surname as anything but Italian.

I dunno man. My last name is 'Griffith' and my mother's maiden name was 'Jackson'.

Those are some pretty white names. Actually I guess Jackson is more of a Southern name, but still!

Way back in the day my father claimed he was some % Native American to score some job/advancement. Not sure how he pulled that off considering you would have to be a tard to not recognize my surname as anything but Italian.

I dunno man. My last name is 'Griffith' and my mother's maiden name was 'Jackson'.

Those are some pretty white names. Actually I guess Jackson is more of a Southern name, but still!

Honky. :wub:

Why am I so poor.  :'(

Because you are related to English nobles. None of them have any money. They only turn up to the House of Lords because it's warm, and there's free tea and bisccuits.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.