I love my life

Mojo

And in 5 months time I am going to get married to the woman I love.

Politically incorrect reaction:

Ruuuuuuuuuunnnnn, Forest, run!

Well-meaning and sincere reaction:

Congrats man, and good luck....and don't trash the honeymoon suite too much, hotel managers get kind of cranky about that. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Like I said in Hades thread. The only thing with having a perfect life is things can only ever get worse.

But I have had my fair share of rotten luck so it is about time things started looking up...

I have had 26 years of the low life, so I am now looking forward to 26 years of the good life...

Maybe God isnt done playing games yet.... :ph34r:

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

What exactly is "nearly died", anyhow?

The first time was during a tour of Northern Ireland, I was on patrol in an armoured vehicle and I was on sentry duty(the armoured vehicles have whats like a sunroof, and one solider has to stand and keep lookout). So whilst we were driving around it was my turn to stand up and keep a lookout, normaly you spend about 30 mins up then come down, but I come down after 10, and the second I put my head under cover we heard gunfire and stoped but there was no shooters in sight, after calling in back up and doing the good stuff we headed back to camp and on inspection of our vehicle we could see the dent where the bullett hit on the roof and if I was still standing when that bullett hit it would have gone straight through my chest.

The Second time, I was still in the Army and it was a few year later I had not long been promoted and it was my first live firing exercise with my new rank, so I had got the job of saftey which means I have to stand behind a "Newb" and make sure that they dont shoot anyone or that anyone runs into there arc of fire.

So I was standing behind this particular newb, and it was his job to post a grenade it a trench, so off he trots to this trench but and when he get there he pulls the pin and then cacks his pants and drops the grenade, so I pick him up and throw him over the nearby blast wall, but as I was dinig this it went off blowing shrapnel into my shoulder and to this day I still have a piece there

The thrid time is was a car crash after I left the army,I wont go into too much detail as I cant be bothered typing anymore.

Edited by Mojo

Wow. :ninja:

Not that I believe in guardian angels or anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if you'd a winged protector somewhere up there.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast