Xbox Live: Racist haven?

Surreptishus

And like Aurora said...since when is the new?

How the hell did I miss that "the"...I even edited it too. :huh:

Anyway, good to see more fems here. Maybe we can get an org- :ninja: ...I mean, intelligent debate going on here, with the views of the fairier sex.

And somebody pointed out that the kid in the article was playing Halo 2, a Mature rated title. The father's a hypocrite.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

And somebody pointed out that the kid in the article was playing Halo 2, a Mature rated title. The father's a hypocrite.

Not necessarily. Parents have the discretion to decide if their child is mature enough to handle a title rated accordingly. Hell, my very own pop introduced me to Wolfenstein way back when I was a tot, and sure, I've shot at people, but I'd say I'm rather well-adjusted.

Just pointing it out again, Commy. I was introduced to FPS titles at a young age too...well, that being a relative term, and I turned out...decently.

Only thing I was saying was that his son could handle the killing things, but not the dirty words. That's....sad.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

Just pointing it out again, Commy. I was introduced to FPS titles at a young age too...well, that being a relative term, and I turned out...decently.

Only thing I was saying was that his son could handle the killing things, but not the dirty words. That's....sad.

Well, there's a marked difference between pixelated violence and somebody calling you rather derogatory names. I could see someone contentedly sitting through Pulp Fiction and getting upset when an individual addresses them personally with a racial slur on their way out of the theater. Different ballgame when you're the target.

Well, there's a marked difference between pixelated violence and somebody calling you rather derogatory names. I could see someone contentedly sitting through Pulp Fiction and getting upset when an individual addresses them personally with a racial slur on their way out of the theater. Different ballgame when you're the target.

Mother****ing idiot shut the **** up.

What was that you fascist right wing.... gaywhore? :o

Edit: They're not unheard off you know, remember that dude that the Bush folks had hired in the White House? :rolleyes:

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

But sir, I have no ****ing clue what you mean by that. Thus we shall not settle this in duals, as I have far too tiny balls for such dangerous matters.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Homosexual slang starting with the letter 'F' is the most common one I hear.

Well, aside from "n00b" which is said so much that it's really lost all meaning. The only people I consider to not be "n00bs" are the ones that never use the term themselves :rolleyes:

Newbs are people new to a game. nOObs are the jackasses who harass the Newbs, or just suck, badly, at the game in question.

At least that's my understanding...and the most I've heard is the word mother attatched to various vile words and ideas.

Edited by LoneWolf16

- Everlast