happy birthday day

Finger of Death

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Happy Birthday Finger of Death :mellow:

(and Mr. Lee in case he is listening somewhere)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

:)
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Happy belated birthday.

Sagittarius November 22 - December 21

Your discovery of Ponce de Leon's famed Fountain Of Youth will be marred by the unfortunate, simultaneous discovery of a half-dozen infants drowned in its waters.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Attention Whore is someone who has nothing important to say and just wants attention.

Someone who is happy about their birthday and who happens to also be a big fan of a famous martial artist, who shares his birthday, and who wants to discuss said celebrity, is not an attention whore.

Someone who takes the time to post negative crap pointing out how cool and aloof they are by being sarcastic qualifies more as an attention whore.

Thanks my friend,although it is hard to read for me.

For Darth Launch:

In Chinese old habit,73 ages and 84 ages is dead age.It is mean hades call you to the end.If you can through these this ages,you can live longer.

By the way,I have a good birthday by you bless.

If I tell you I'm good

You would probably think I'm boasting

If I tell you I'm no good

You know I'm lying

---Bruce Lee