Seal the Deal...

Mojo

Never again let those nine c*cktails and three hours pretending to like ponies go to waste; here's how to get the honey you have just met from bar too bedroom...

1.Scrub up

Men are lucky that women really are attracted to all kinds- chubbers,hairy apes,midgets but a little pride in how you look, you might think it is gay,but a bronzed body is infinitely more better than a pasty one.

2.Broaden her senses

Men seriously underestimate the importance of a sexy scent. Splash a little on your shirt so she gets a good whiff early one.

3.The secret weapon

If you dont have any female friends; get some their advice is gold dust.

4.Eye contact

Women find eyes sexy; a hot pair of eyes can make them swoon, long intense looks from afar will get her attention.

5.Give her space

When talking to her, dont get too close straight away. And women dont like being touched by complete strangers, its creepy

I will add to this at a later stage... but that should be enough for now :geek:

Edited by Mojo

Ii have a no fail conversion pulling line, but I am afraid proliferation of the technology will invalidate the line. Sorry gentlemen.

BTW, you do realise there are women on the site. Surely you should be asking them?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Ii have a no fail conversion pulling line, but I am afraid proliferation of the technology will invalidate the line. Sorry gentlemen.

BTW, you do realise there are women on the site. Surely you should be asking them?

I'm sorry... I really wouldn't like to give boys advice on how to "get some honey" from a girl in a bar... :huh:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

1.Scrub up

Men are lucky that women really are attracted to all kinds- chubbers,hairy apes,midgets but a little pride in how you look, you might think it is gay,but a bronzed body is infinitely more better than a pasty one.

2.Broaden her senses

Men seriously underestimate the importance of a sexy scent. Splash a little on your shirt so she gets a good whiff early one.

3.The secret weapon

If you dont have any female friends; get some their advice is gold dust.

4.Eye contact

Women find eyes sexy; a hot pair of eyes can make them swoon, long intense looks from afar will get her attention.

5.Give her space

When talking to her, dont get too close straight away. And women dont like being touched by complete strangers, its creepy

There are some caveats

1. Scrub up but don't go metro, you dont want to appear vain or make it look like you put more effort into your appearance than her.

2. In some surveys women always say they men to smell clean (rather than of some kind of aftershave), you don't want to knock her out at five paces or give the impression you are masking BO. Use any scents sparingly. Just have a good shower and wear freshly laundered clothes.

3. While advice from women is good regarding relationships or picking up girls in an innocuous setting you would be hard pressed to find advice on how to be preadatory.

4. Eye contact is crucial but don't stare or look creepy.

5. Be aware of her space but be awre of your own body language, be open and inviting. Don't be cold and unapproachable - never stand there with arms crossed.

I'm sorry... I really wouldn't like to give boys advice on how to "get some honey" from a girl in a bar... :huh:

Um, no. The "honey" is the chick.

...here's how to get the honey you have just met from bar too bedroom...

The biggest revelation of my young life was that girls liked sex.

Prior to that I thought it was something that they didnt like doing and only did under protest following rounds of expensive dinners and gifts.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

The biggest revelation of my young life was that girls liked sex.

Prior to that I thought it was something that they didnt like doing and only did under protest following rounds of expensive dinners and gifts.

I wasn't suprised that they liked it.. I was suprised at how much! ^_^

Most of us guys seriously underestimate girls sexual appetite, and don't know jack about how to get their appetite peaked! which is where close female friends come in very very handy!

Fortune favors the bald.