T.O.M.B.S, vol 3

Cantousent

Lucius you should realise this is all in good fun. There is no malice here so try not to take any reports the wrong way.

Are you implying that I get provoked easily?  :lol:  :shifty:

Yes. :)

You're too late old man. :ph34r:

However all seems nice and happy now, unless Mothie wants to keep it up of course. How about it Mothie? :*

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I promise to wait until you're online next time Sur, I wouldn't want you to feel left out or anything. :">

As for age, I'm turning 23 in less than a month, and I hate it! Am I too hysterical or do you feel old as well? :D

How about it Mothie? post-15284-1134168228.gif

Fixed.

Oh no not that smiley again! :blink:

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Considering that we have to pay 180% more for our cars than you, I friggin' want you to get one out of sheer principle. :angry:

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

Only if you keep using the word "bibleman".  ;)

Ahhh I should have known some kind of celestial alarm would tip you off about the events here as I used that word... I'll have to come up with something more subtle next time. :lol:

Edit: 30% is what I get too Schmarth, more or less, my old man gets 60% though... Can ya beat that?

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

Don't know what my parents pay (well, actually my dad is retired), but 60% sounds like a helluva lot. He rich or sumthin'?

Not really, somewhat middle class or above but not rich per say. This is just the Robin Hood system at its best/worst... Although there are some who knows how to move cash around the system to pay less tax, loopholes in the laws and what not.

But you know what they say, In Denmark the biggest crimes you can commit is when money is involved, forget about going on a killing spree, ya just better don't commit fraud.

DENMARK!

-1000 points to you for using the "thumbs up" emoticon. (can you even give -1000 points?) :lol:

DENMARK!

Only I can give or take that many points*. To be fair Lucius since you threw somewhat of a tantrum about T.O.M.B.S. you aren't sanctioned to assign or take away points no matter how much it may be deserved in this case.

*not really

Edit: Mothman, its not the fact that you use emoticons, its the horribly condescending manner in which you use them.

Edited by Surreptishus

To be fair, I don't think I've given or taken points in this entire thread. However, Surreptishus should head the TOMBS points department.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!