T.O.M.B.S, vol 3

Cantousent

Comedy. Hey, who's doing a report for Darth Schmarth? Gorth, don't you owe someone a report? I'm still doing Lucius (bwahahaha) but if someone else wants to do him as well... meta? Child?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

omg I love that group hug smiliey.

I'm such a girrrlllll. :D

And Eldar, I liked that review...granted, it was smoochy, but it's nice to see posters softer side once in a while.

Now back to the crotch-grabbing! :thumbsup:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm going back up even further north in a month, though, to attend a wedding. I'll be sharing an apartment with five girls, so I'll be on the offensive. :wub:

Sheesh, let me get this straight: You are going to get stuck in an apartment with 5 girls, in temperatures below -15, most likely bogged down by snow, unable to do anything outside and trying to stay warm indoor... and you want us to feel sorry for you ?!? :huh:

That should be worth an annoyance and a chutzpah point :thumbsup:

:lol:

I hope your comforting thoughts will reach me when I share a bed with five warmth-seeking ladies.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Comedy.  Hey, who's doing a report for Darth Schmarth?  Gorth, don't you owe someone a report?  I'm still doing Lucius (bwahahaha) but if someone else wants to do him as well... meta?  Child?

Please don't. <_<

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I'm doing a review, and you're entirely free not to read it. Actually, you're entirely free to read what you do or do not want to read everywhere on this board. Of course, I will step aside if you have someone else you'd like to do a review. If you don't want a review, why the hell are you in this thread? *shrug* Get another reviewer or live with it.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I stepped into a ****ed up thread asking what the hell was happening here, I didn't know I'd be signed up for one of your longwinded hate/love posts.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Now you know. Of course, when you stepped in, you couldn't resist a comment, could you? You also can't seem to resist coming back. I'll make a deal, I won't do a review if you don't feel compelled to come into the thread. Either way, I wish you'd shut up. BTW: I won't do a review for you, Lucius, you pretentious loser. You're missing an important criterion.

Obsidian Plays

So you wanna cut a deal, and then you move right along to saying you wont do it either way? Well whatever floats your boat bibleman, I'm just pleased to be free from your characterization fetish.

DENMARK!

Did I *sniff* hurt your feelings, Lucius. In a way, I did a rather accurate review of you when I wrote, "you prentious loser." That about sums it up. So, I tell you what, keep talking, I have several reviews. They're just not sanctioned. How about, "pathetic fool who comes from the Kingdom *scoff* of Denmark." That doesn't really tell the whole story, but it's a start.

Hey, how about you report the thread? I might get a warning. I still haven't gotten one. Maybe the thread will be closed?

Obsidian Plays

Keep the insults coming, to my country to my person, you just make yourself look silly. It's competely obvious that you get pissed off that I don't want you to write some longwinded malicious post about me. I know you don't like me, so why on earth should I want you to do it?

And you can keep the "report" button to yourself, I don't do that, but it appears you might.

DENMARK!

I've never reported anyone, friend Lucius. Ever.

As far as insulting you, it's fun. ...But I will admit a couple of things, you're not the only person who can be provoked.

Still, I've never done a review of anyone who said they didn't want a review. I've rarely done a review of anyone who hadn't actively sought one.

So, I won't do a review. You stay in the thread. We can insult each other from time to time, and everyone will be happy.

Obsidian Plays

I must admit that I had not seen the first post of this thread where you stated that you wouldn't do meanspirited reports. Sorry. :">

DENMARK!

Nothing. I did. As a punishment, I must now convert to paganism and worship the norse pantheon.

Obsidian Plays

Nah you don't have to, sacrificing slaves and stuff like that isn't worth it getting into trouble with the law. Believe me... :p

DENMARK!

Alas, both TOMBS and I have a darkside. We can't help showing our darkside from time to time. We can avoid taking dark pleasure in it, however.

I won't do your review, Lucius. I will say, however, that I've never done a hateful review. For all our bickering and arguing, I rather like you. I lied. You really do have the one criterion for a review. Hell, the meanest review I've probably ever done is Mothman's.

I hope you participate in the thread. You don't have to have a review or even do one. It's not like there's a requirement for posting or reading anything on the board. Maybe you can help keep it real. That's what pixies and Kor usually do.

Obsidian Plays