Movies you've seen lately

Baley

Like I said, the drugs helped a lot.

Alas I wish I could say the same thing about the Blair Witch Project. To this day I still can't understand what everyone was so freaked out about. Sticks crack in nature all the time. Get over it.

As for creepy shows, I nod my cap to the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The bit at the end where she thinks she makes it and then looks behind her as she drives away still haunts me. Now I have the creeping willies.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I saw Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning, a few days ago.

Hilarious.

Senkin aivokuollut neuvostomutantti!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Grizzly Man

Nature footage: 10/10

Biographical story-telling: 7/10

Debate-inducing factor: 9/10

-------------

Overall score: 8.6/10

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

No Werner Herzog factor?

Poser.

I watched They Live.

Buff men take down an alien operation aimed at taking over the planet trough media enforced docility. John Carpenter.

Regan Age Consumerism metaphor.

Edited by Baley

No Werner Herzog factor?

Poser.

Heh..I'd never heard of him before...I don't usually pay attention to director names. :blink:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Serenity. As I think someone else already said, it didn't suck. Never liked the series at all...the movie's ok tho.

Yeah, Firefly.

Saw Lord of War. Depressing, too much narration, nice production value, felt like there was no plot. Charcater story/morality play. Plus, it's not an action picture at all, the DVD box makes you think so... 5/10

Watched The Fog remake. Seems I just cant stop picking crap movies lately. I couldnt follow/understand why the Fog had chosen to come back and go on a rampage. Was it

because the statue was created or because the boat anchor tore open that bag allowing the personal posessions to wash up on shore? Or neither?

Run Lola Run, It turned out to be awesome! It was simlar to Ground Hogs Day starring Bill Murray but with a techno German style. With themes of the will to power, Chaos, and absurdism i felt. Very deep movie, i reccomend renting it ASAP.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I still don't understand why the original Fog is considered such a classic.