If Obsidian will make KotOR3, you will purchase it

Luke77

If Obsidian will make KotOR3, you will purchase it?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. If Obsidian will make KotOR3, you will purchase it?

• I am a big StarWars fan, so I will purchase it, even if it may contain many bugs!
    • I liked both KotORs, so I will purchase it and hope that it will contain only a few minor bugs!
    • I will wait to see the reactions of the gamers who will purchase it immediately after it's apparition!
    • I will purchase KotOR3 only if KotOR3 will not be made by Obsidian!
    • I will not purchase KotOR3, even if KotOR3 will not be made by Obsidian, because the publisher will remain the same LucasArts!

Only if LA isn't the publisher, though.  If LA is going to be the publisher they will **** it like they did in K2.

Well, at least you haven't forgotten how to dream.

KotOR II was certainly flawed, and having never played the original I suppose I can't make a comparison, but it really wasn't that bad. I still enjoyed my run through. I bitch, and will continue to bitch, about the stupidity of the amnesiac Jedi storyline, but it was still a regrettably nerdy little thrill to get ahold of a lightsaber for the first time. There are plenty of pleasures to be found in a game that, overall, was an enjoyable experience.

Dosnt really give you anywhere to go.

Theres only one way you can do both. Have the character start off as a master Jedi. Have them pick up an apprentice early on as part of the story, then have the master killed after they have done the basic instruction. Whether or not you get the lightsaber would depend on how they were killed.

It's very much like the opening of EP IV in some ways.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

"I will wait to see the reactions of the gamers who will purchase it immediately after it's apparition!"

funny wording, luke77.

I chose the second option like most of the other people did. i like K1 and K2 and i will probably like K3 if it is made