No more cloth for me.

Child of Flame

My my, the lady knew it.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

It's odd that you english-speakers don't have different words for dream(something you experience in sleep) and dream(what you wish of the future). 'Uni' and 'unelma' in finnish, respectively.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

That one's is Poe, isn't it? From the Masque of Red Death?

Reverie, eh? Not Harlequin Forest? :D

kirottu said:

Aagh, you didn't catch my drift with other one. Well, I tried.

Edit: If you got this far tarna, I have to congratulate you.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

It's odd that you english-speakers don't have different words for dream(something you experience in sleep) and dream(what you wish of the future). 'Uni' and 'unelma' in finnish, respectively.

Words are shallow, especially on print, unless you write a novel each time. Are you aware how many layers of meaning that are lost each time I post...it's a lot...facial expressions, emphasis, sarcasm, irony...and a zillion different emotions all at once. Oh please, finish that finnish!

(Signatures: disabled) 

I know, dear newcomer, I know it very well.

kirottu said:

"Newcomer" doesn't always refer to "newbie". I might say that you're newcomer to the fora's recent state.

kirottu said:

I'm hurt inside, you know.

But at least I'm not a dane.

kirottu said:

I don't like it either. I usually never use 'dream' to mean hopes for the future, instead, i say 'hopes for the future'. it sounds too unrefined to say dreams because dreams are very unrefined themselves. usually just a messy conglomeration of the day's experiences for me...

Nay, lest we succumb to depths uncharted in our bond, I must confess that I hold no love for the fari people of Denmark.

kirottu said:

*backs off from the thread*

Guys, just a friendly jab, nothing to get so iffy about :ph34r:

kirottu said: