Briana?

Why Obsidian? They did what was humanly possible to do in such a timespan.

Besides, if they intended Brianna to be sent by Atris, it would contradict the current cutscenes where the outcome is unexpected by Atris... and why would Atris send her to spy on a male Exile, but not female? If it's Brianna's own decision, this question does not arise.

Deleted the post replied on, that's why it may look a bit odd and out of place :D -Battlewookiee

Edited by Battlewookiee

"A sith stalking amongst the sith! Your kind fear each other! Betrayers and murderors all!...Be silent. I have listened to you corrupt others... the exile... with your words. I have seen you erode his will, bit by bit, over our journey until he echoes your corruption. And because of you, I have lost one for whom I cared deeply...No. There will be no more words between us."

Edited by Wild Storm

Atleast I could trade in my game and get something actually finished instead of waiting around for a year like a complete schmuck

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.