Story question

Ok, so you all know I am writing about Revan's farther adventures, and I need some ideas. Here are a few I have:

Revan and Bastila had a child

Revan is looking for a planet that holds the key to finding the Hidden Sith Empire

Bastila is fighting hidden sith assassins on Corescant

I want to also follow Canderous on his quest to unite the Mandalorians

This takes place about two years after KOTOR I.

I may add the exile in it (in a non involvement role)

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Ok, so you all know I am writing about Revan's farther adventures, and I need some ideas. Here are a few I have:

Revan is looking for a planet that holds the key to finding the Hidden Sith Empire

Thanks

Someone had an idea to bring Kreia back but as a force ghost (like Ep V and VI).

I have to agree. This is definetly a BAD stroy idea.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Thanks

Stick with your original ideas...you have enough ideas there to play around with. But, above all, write it because you want to, and are enjoying doing it. Your own view point , and the way that you write will make it a unique story to you...don't be swayed by someone elses fanfics, or ideas. For that very reason, I have never read anyone elses fanfics, as you can unconsiously pull ideas from those to write into your own, and personaly, I think thats a big no-no.

Just remember to write it because you enjoy doing it. Don't let anyone put you off. After all, isn't that what fanfics are about? Fun? :)

For Mandalore I would continue to have him rebuilding the mandalorians (basically use K2 storyline for immediately following K1) BUT

Id have the mandalorians all but wiped out in a huge Republic vrs the Sith battle after that. With of course Revan leading the republic (based on outline you presented).

At some point the mandalorians need to become all but extinct for the SW movies to work. I think dieing in a grand battle would be the perfect segway to that for their race.

Personally speaking, I still think any stories and K3 would be more interesting if Revan went looking for the true Sith (as stated in K2), found them and was again turned to the darkside. Setting up the Exile to be the hero vrs the ultimate villian (Revan).

Thats just me though, I find the Exiles back story to be much more interesting then Revans and you dont pre judge him as the grand power of what ever side hes on.

Also, far as love stories go, I think the 2 way battle for the Exiles affections (Handmaidens and Visas) creates alot more interesting options then just Revan and Bastila bumping ugly do. Throws in some drama and allows for twists the writer can explore and expand on.

Heck, if you wanted to get really creative you could also add Mira to the mix because she never actually said no in K2 and you get the feeling there might be something there.

That would be ridicules if it did. It something that's been around for a while. Jujst look at ghost you find in one of the tombs of Korriban in K1.

Ya well, that a darkside ghost which probaly has different rules or something. Anything can happen in the EU no matter how lame

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

It would seem that way since no rules where ever standardized in the SW universe. Anything seems to go.

Yeah, that's too true.

Any way, This is what I am going to do

Takes place after KOTOR II

Bastila is on Corescant to try to track down some info for Revan after he sent her an encoded transmission to try to look for something. Revan is on the last world he needs to find the clues to the Sith empire. I am going to put in some back story about Bastila and Revan, such as they get married soon after KOTOR I, but Revan's memory starts to come back, and he remembers what drove him to the darkside in the first place, and has to leave. Five and a half bloody years later, Revan is close to his goal, along with his new side kick, Fey Alisto. Bastila has a child of five years, and he is at a secret location, but is kidnaped by slavers, and Bastila is forced to do two things at once. Well, she is a woman, so she can multitask!

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

It would seem that way since no rules where ever standardized in the SW universe. Anything seems to go.

Yeah, that's too true.

Any way, This is what I am going to do

Takes place after KOTOR II

Bastila is on Corescant to try to track down some info for Revan after he sent her an encoded transmission to try to look for something. Revan is on the last world he needs to find the clues to the Sith empire. I am going to put in some back story about Bastila and Revan, such as they get married soon after KOTOR I, but Revan's memory starts to come back, and he remembers what drove him to the darkside in the first place, and has to leave. Five and a half bloody years later, Revan is close to his goal, along with his new side kick, Fey Alisto. Bastila has a child of five years, and he is at a secret location, but is kidnaped by slavers, and Bastila is forced to do two things at once. Well, she is a woman, so she can multitask!

Hmmmm, sounds like you wanna make Bastilla the focus of the main story to be honest, with Revan and his side kick as the back drop story.

Gut feeling is, when it comes to choosing between Revan as the main story line hero or Bastilla as the main storyline hero, most folks would coose Revan.

My own "personal" opinion is Bastilla should remain as a supporting character to Revan. Thats NOT to say a woman/female CANT be the main hero, they can and are in many stories, just these two characters (Revan and Bastilla) rather well defined already in their roles.

Only mention it as by posting here im assuming your asking about general appeal and not just something you can personally be proud of (writing hard and hats off to anyone that can do a good job of it, published or not).

Perhaps being able to commune with force users who have become one with the force. Not always necessary to do so through visions, but perhaps through thoughts.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 3 weeks later...

errr revan and bastila have a child? nah bad story

if there is a k3 it shouldnt be about revan... bastila... or exile or anything to do with that it has to be new but that stuff can still be in the background

Edited by Revan_Returns

• 1 year later...

What about homosexual relationships between gizkas? That's important!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Well, canonically, it can't work. If I remember the Light Side Revan has a chance to kill Bastila on the Star Forge. If the canon is that she dies, then Revan and Bastila can't spawn evil demon gizka babies. :'(

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Bonk bonk bonk, bonk the stupid topic!

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)