Another Star Wars movie?

x1Predator

No, ony launch is a smelly monkey. She has nobody to groom her.

It's true... :'(

img-010905-121.onlineBild.jpg

If you floss me, Ill groom you.

..and everyone will be happy:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Surreptishus speaking like the little monkey that he is.

Chimpanzee-Washing_a_kid.jpg

The chimps exacting their revenge upon the helpless Gabrielle

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

:o  And here I am eating dinner.

You shouldn't be eating at the keyboard, and especially not monkey brains, live or dead. It's unhygienic.:huh:

I hear 1000 lobotomised monkeys at typewriters are writing the script for the new TV series. Apparently, George liked their work on Attack of the Clones.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Jodo is the epitome of wisdom and insight. He is the very embodiment of wit and class, and could talk down any troll with a smooth one-liner, without ever having to resort to pathetic flaming. He simply was the guy on the board everybody wanted to be like. The girls wanted him; the boys wanted to be him.

Note that by

Jodo is the epitome of wisdom and insight. He is the very embodiment of wit and class, and could talk down any troll with a smooth one-liner, without ever having to resort to pathetic flaming. He simply was the guy on the board everybody wanted to be like. The girls wanted him; the boys wanted to be him.

I mean

Jodo is not the epitome of wisdom and insight. He is not the very embodiment of wit and class, and couldn't talk down any troll with a smooth one-liner, without ever having to resort to pathetic flaming. He simply wasn't the guy on the board everybody wanted to be like. The girls didn't want him; the boys didn't want to be him.

Jodo (w00t)

You guys basically drove the kid off of the board, from what I understand.

Something to be proud of. You managed to browbeat a Star Wars enthusiast into departure. I'd hate to run into you lot in a dark alley, that's for sure.

no im still here, but my post count isnt going up from 88....why be dis? :huh:

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

posts in the WoT doesnt cause your postcount to rise. This is written very cleary on the forum description. believe it or not, this was originally implemented to avoid spam :huh:"

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."

I'd hate to run into you lot in a dark alley, that's for sure.

You're right on that. You might meet a vampire who is hungry for blood. :o

Oddly sexy. :huh:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Well...seriously now...I figured it out within a day or two back when I lurked. :huh:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Okay...Ive heard from several people, and from my uncle who is real big into the film industry, that there is going to be another star Wars movie. :wub:  GL is going to bring Mark Hamill back to play as Luke. All I really know is that Luke starts up his own academy for Jedi and trains them.

I was just wondering, has ANYONE else heard of this? :wub:  Sounds believable to me. It would be interesting to see how Luke fulfilled his role as the Last of the Jedi Knights. :)

"Mark tells those in attendance what Lucas has told him the third trilogy will be about. Hamill also goes into detail about Lucas' original plans for those films, when they would be made, and more. Plus, Lucasfilm's Jim Ward confirms that a "Star Wars" TV series is on the way in the near future (though he didn't say when it would be set)."

STAR WARS: EPISODE 7,8,9 rumors true

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg