Another Star Wars movie?

x1Predator

You're the one who sets the standards here?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

This better start smelling less of ham soon, or I'm going to don my new green dragon outfit.

And it's crotchless.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I guess I'll go along with you.

This once.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

This better start smelling less of ham soon, or I'm going to don my new green dragon outfit.

And it's crotchless.

If i could do an internet version of a citizen's arrest, i'd arrest you Walsi. For violating my mind.

For on topicness - no new star wars movie, a couple of star wars tv series, one 3D animated set in the Clone Wars, the other live action set in between III and IV.

This has mentioned, many times, mostly by me....

BTW i am not a monkey i am an ape, a great ape.

Not smelly ones?

kirottu said:

Rawrrr?

kirottu said:

Well, I hope not. I mean I don't want to be a cooked monkey for hungry Kenyans to eat. My goodness, that would be a fate worse than death. Okay, maybe not worse than death sense I would be dead, but nonetheless I wouldn't want to be a cooked moneky. Not even with carrots and celery in the stew pot. I can live with garlic and onion. There is no such thing as too much garlic in such cases, or any cases for that matter. Garlic Pepper is very good spice to use in almost on any food, but definitely not on cooked monkey because I just don't want to be eaten by Kenyans.

I was just wondering, has ANYONE else heard of this? :)  Sounds believable to me.

Sadly, it sounds only too believable. Is that TV series still going to happen? Let's hope it's successful and distracts Mr. Lucas from attempting to make movies. It might be quite good, as presumably George isn't actually going to be writing it.

an episode 7 SW movie couldn't be that bad guys... the movies already bottomed out in bad quality. it can only get better. So with that in mind, I want an episode 7 with the old Mark Hammil. But if possible, I don't want George to write it.

Not likely. True, there've been the odd rumour, but it's not under production or anything.

Elric on the other hand... :thumbsup:

kirottu said:

No, they surgically scalpel the skull open to reveal the still alive monkey's brain, ready to eat. Of course the monkey is strapped into some heavy-duty traction, that is secured to it's head, to prevent it from moving when the monkey flays about wildly when a spoon is forced into its braincase ... :-

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT