When watching movies at home...

Deraldin

Can you sit through an entire movie when watching it at home?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Can you sit through an entire movie when watching it at home?

• Yes
    • No
    • I have no movie collection. :'(

I watched the entire Star Wars series in one sitting, but I had all of them playing at the same time.

:):lol:

That must get so confusing...unless you have some way to change round the sound on each T.V. so that there is sound on one at a time...

EDIT: Hmmm, mute?

Edited by Petay

I watched the entire Star Wars series in one sitting, but I had all of them playing at the same time.

:):lol:

That must get so confusing...unless you have some way to change round the sound on each T.V. so that there is sound on one at a time...

If I turned the sound off of the other movies, how could I keep up with them? I need to hear what they are saying, and I can't read that fast.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

No, I listen to them all at the same time.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Not being cursed with a weak bladder or some sort of attention related disorder, I have no problems sitting through a film in my own home. In fact, I do this regularly. It helps that I have no problem with ignoring both telephone and doorbell and that I quite often watch films while in bed at night.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein

You might want to get that checked out.

@deraldin: what site eas the question from and why was it asked? Was it some kind of ADD survey? :sorcerer:

...and petay, do you have ants in your pants?

It came up when talking about movies on another message board. A numer of people mentioned that for a lot of movies they just can't sit through the whole thing for one reason or another. Usually because a boring part, or one that was just so bad that they couldn't stand to watch it, came up. :sorcerer:"

Oh well, that is perfectly understandable. If you're watching a film and you can't stand it then its perfectly fine to stop watching. I thought you were talking about a chronic condition where people couldnt watch any film the whole way through even if they liked it.

I get the feeling you are talking about a specific genre of film...

I can do it and I've got ADD (witch scares me actually, I'm able to watch three movies and tell you all the plot lines a year later...)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

BTW i like Darque's new avatar

Thanks (w00t)

I personally miss the old school Selphie avatar. That was you right?

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I can sit through an entire movie.  A lot of times though, I end up watching only half or select parts of it.  Just the other day I was skipping through The Return of the King and watching random scenes.  :-

Yeaa thats cos you've probably seen it like a billion times, right?

Don't be rediculous.

I've seen it way more than that.

Edited by Mothman