GUYS THERE ARE NEW MODS!

Child of Flame

As you know Eldar resigned some time ago and Antimatter and Hydrogen have been very busy lately and so we deemed it necessary to appoint new mods to deal with the increased pressure. Moderator policy hasnt changed, so the only differance is that rapported posts will be dealt with faster.

I almost forgot Eldar was a mod...

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I should also point out I am going to make redoubled efforts not to post when I am drunk and cranky. I just can't promise anything, is all...

*wobbles*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Guest Cantousent

It's good to see you running around in mod garb, Walsh. I'm quite happy at the decision. You've always struck me as fair on the one hand but willing to stand your ground on the other.

It's good to see you running around in mod garb, Walsh.  I'm quite happy at the decision.  You've always struck me as fair on the one hand but willing to stand your ground on the other.

Thanks for all the votes of support, ladies and gents. However, you DO realise this obliges me to confound you all by beginning a reign of terror... :ermm::(:devil:

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

More moderators? Why?  ;)

Paranoia is good for the cynicism that breads so well in WoT ...

/insert appropriate music from The Prisoner at this point ...

FLoSD.ObE

prisx60r.jpg

Hang on ... yes ... I think I can hear it! Yes! I know where I lost my last kool mint!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I forsee the end of things.

You say that all the time. I no no think it means what you think it means.

-Elwood Blues

A phrase from FDRs time, "Happy times are here again."

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

wow... more mods and more devs posting... and Antimatter has started actually posting more than just "appears"

This is getting scary, I leave for one day on a COH binge and here things get turned on their heads!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

wow... more mods and more devs posting...

Will they last, though? Best of luck and everything to them, but the turnover rate for mods is creeping upwards, it seems to me. Where do they all come from? Where do they go?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

wow... more mods and more devs posting...

Will they last, though? Best of luck and everything to them, but the turnover rate for mods is creeping upwards, it seems to me. Where do they all come from? Where do they go?

I don't know about these other jokers. But i am simply a right-wing pastiche assembled from PG Wodehouse plays, and pages torn from the book of Queen's regulations...

-Elwood Blues

I suspect he became power-crazed. Or discovered some dread secret about the mods.

-Elwood Blues