Hammer & Sickle gone gold! FYI

kumquatq3

How isn't there more hoopla for thsi game.

It sounds great, it's TB, it has a fantastic engine, I mean....gawwwd

Because there are no zombies :lol:

You don't know that. Plus, you need dead people to have zombies, in this game you make dead people.....for future zombies!

and Serenity contains zombie like creatures. Watch it.

Because there are no zombies :p

You don't know that. Plus, you need dead people to have zombies, in this game you make dead people.....for future zombies!

and Serenity contains zombie like creatures. Watch it.

I've seen serenity.. I didn't see any zombies... some highly psychotic people... but no zombies.

First I've heard of it. Oh actually I think you mentioned in the SS thread but not in detail ?

Could be that all the recent games of this type were not very good.

Heres a cracker if you own a PS2.

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/produc...the_sacred_tome

Ok it's not on subject but it is a TB game.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

If you liked SS, this is a more RPGish spin on it

I didn't much there are few things I find more dull than watching a red bar creep along at a snails pace.

hunting down the last remaining german who had gone and locked himself in bog was no fun either.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

What happened to that werewolf game like Silent Storm? I forget the name. Is it still coming out?

Nightwatch, no idea if it'll come to the states

It seems it sucks bad though, from pretty much every report i`ve heard so far, we`ll see.

Heard anything on Hammer and Sickle?

I've heard very positive things from the people who have played the Russian version

Id imagine if you liked Silent Storm, you'll probably enjoy Hammer and Sickle. Same game engine, but with a focus on story and espionage. Sounds like a great combination to me. The only thing I'm worried about is the translation. It's a Russian developer, so if the story isn't translated well, it could really hurt the experience. I also hope they hired a professional writer. Silent Storm had an ok little plot, but it was really just about the individual missions. If they want to have interesting characters and an engaging plot, they need a real writer.

Heard anything on Hammer and Sickle?

I've heard very positive things from the people who have played the Russian version

Yeah, so far everyone i know that played the russian version is having a good time, seems the game is like Sentinels but more "RPGish", the diferent paths seem to be a blast.