DL's thread

Darth Launch

That whole forum monkey fad...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

What's this? I'm away for two days and Launch has an own thread? When I got my own thread back in the heyday of Schmarthism it was brutally murdered by the Green Dragon Spam Removal Service Inc. Are the mods on vacation?

Far from it :) ..but as to Miss L's thread it is allowed since it was in the name of science :)

(and it has been the victim of my hardest pruning yet..23 posts in the bin I believe)

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."

Well, old chap. As you know, the big green dragon does not take kindly to open discussions of moderation but I shall say this; it is not proper for a gentleman to refuse a lady when she asks a favor. And most certainly not when said favor is part of his duty.

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."

(and it has been the victim of my hardest pruning yet..23 posts in the bin I believe)

Is that where the food thing came into play? 'Cause I noticed the mention of Dissertations and Food in the heading for the thread -- was what initially caused me to click :) -- but I ain't seein' no mention of food in here.

Seems that it's only Schmarthie letting the Scandinavian team down... what with being the only one left to send me back the questionnaires (it was stupid of me to think I'd get anything back from Hades <_< )...

*taps foot impatiently*

Blank... about my post count... kinda forgot about my mini-boycott of all things non-WoT and then it was too late... :thumbsup:

And Vashanti... the more participants the better! Yay! I'll PM you the questionnaires now :lol:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Seems that it's only Schmarthie letting the Scandinavian team down... what with being the only one left to send me back the questionnaires (it was stupid of me to think I'd get anything back from Hades  <_<  )...

*taps foot impatiently*

Blank... about my post count... kinda forgot about my mini-boycott of all things non-WoT and then it was too late... :)

And Vashanti... the more participants the better! Yay! I'll PM you the questionnaires now  :p

Oops, sorry Launch. :'( I forgot, but I promise to do something about it at work tomorrow (it's not like I do anything there anyhow).

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Well heaven forbid should I ruin a good chatter-fest ... but every dissertation needs focus and intentionality. I suspect that this thread has become more distracting than productive for DL ... and rather than feed one another with SPAM, I say we move this to the fridge of AotS ...

FLoSD.ObE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Ok we'll try this one more time. Could we please try to stay on-topic. DL has made the case that perhaps one more try will work ... so let's try to post constructively - or is that wishful on my my part?

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

I'll do it.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.