The Simpsons

Kor Qel Droma

Let's see. Fat guy without the slightest clue about anything but good-natured and always saves the day in the end. Add a hot wife he in no way deserves and a bunch of wacko kids. Don't you think the creators of Family Guy ripped off the Simpsons somewhat? Though I have to say that the character Stewie is pure genius.

Actually Peter Griffin doesn't really save the day, and isn't too good-natured.

Atleast he displays some flicker of intelligence unlike Homer.

The kids aren't really wacko...Chris is just really stupid, but isn't a torublemaker (unlike Bart). And Meg is just a typical teenage girl who can't pull any boys and who always hassles her parents for plastic surgey. She isn't super intelligent (unlike Lisa). And i think Stewie speaks for himself...The british accent goes wonderfully with his villainous character.

And i do know that Family Guy owes alot to the Simpsons, but the difference is that Family Guy is intended to be funny and to entertain. The simpsons simply has repetetive and predictable storylines, and even worse funnies (Family Guy has hilarious character or flashbacks around every corner) I think its supposed to teach us the values of life or something like that, because every episode always ends with a OMG-so-cheezy feeling of happiness.

The older episodes of South Park were better, just as with Simpsons.  (as for Homer, I'm not sure we can even say his heart is in the right place)  :(

I have to say I disagree. Later episeodes of SP were better than the first ones. Altough the one with Kathy Lee Gifford in an armored glass container deserves some sort of honorary award. So. Damn. Funny.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think its supposed to teach us the values of life or something like that, because every episode always ends with a OMG-so-cheezy feeling of happiness.

Well, Family Guy has that, too.

"At the end of this show, I just want to point out that killing strippers is wrong. Remember that strippers are people, too. People who are willing to pleasure you for money through negotiations in a private room. Plus, there is no need to kill them. They are already dead inside."

"I guess to all young girls out there: always make youselves available. You don't know who you slept with may become famous one day."

"Oh well, there goes my mama."

Oh yeah, I think Peter is a total sweet heart. :(

Painting_PeterGriffin.jpg

I think its supposed to teach us the values of life or something like that, because every episode always ends with a OMG-so-cheezy feeling of happiness.

Well, Family Guy has that, too.

"At the end of this show, I just want to point out that killing strippers is wrong. Remember that strippers are people, too. People who are willing to pleasure you for money through negotiations in a private room. Plus, there is no need to kill them. They are already dead inside."

"I guess to all young girls out there: always make youselves available. You don't know who you slept with may become famous one day."

"Oh well, there goes my mama."

See what I mean, Meta?