Blizzard Rumor

angshuman

MMORPG:

Mostly

Men

Role

Playing

Girls

Not so much roleplaying as it is stripping their female characters down to the knickers and abusing the "dance" emote. :blink:

Hey reminds me of some naked female Jedi in Kotor. :)"

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

It took you 200 levels of WoW to realize it was a boring game?  It sounds like you invested a lot of time in the game, I'm sorry you feel it was a waste.  Personally, I've had a lot of great yimes in WoW.  When I get bored, I'll stop playing, but I won't look back on that time with animosity.

MMORPG's aren't for everyone, but WoW is by far the best on the market right now.  But it's also a game that is what you make it.  If the social environment doesn't do it for you, then you'll get bored pretty soon.  It's a static game, as are all games, but single player games have an end, and MMORPG's need to go on infinitely.

Diablo has serious atmosphere.  The Butcher, the music, the weaponry...it was pretty far ahead of all the competition at the time.

Yeah, diablo had excellent atmosphere. Diablo 2 had none of that.

roshan, please find your old keyboard as I am having trouble re-encrypting your posts ...

What is wrong with my posts? Im merely expressing my preferrence for the demonic art in diablo 1 as opposed to the cartoony look of diablo 2.

Nothing wrong with them, I just miss all those 'i's ... :)

Be careful what you wish for..... Those I's just might resurface......

I beg to disagree. I have been playing Guild Wars PvE for a while and my impression so far has been that the story is weak. Not necessarily bad, but completely ordinary and uninspiring. Nowhere close to KOTOR-I/II. Hell, Diablo-I/II had a more intriguing plot than Guild Wars. I haven't completed the campaign, so there might be interesting plot twists coming up, but a good story always draws you in and constantly inspires you to keep playing -- something that I have not felt with GW. The gameplay, though, is pretty good. There's a great deal of variety, and it's pleasantly hard. But I don't feel any excitement at all about progressing the story further. It definitely does seem to be a very very PvP focused game, and PvP's just not for me. All IMHO, of course :lol:

don't get me wrong....the story is not *as* good as in games like the KOTORs but the main story is interesting enough and the side quests and class-specific quests are well done.

and this game is only the first chapter....everyone is a human in this chapter of GW. chances are there will be non-human PCs in future chapters....also, there is the lack of roguish PCs....I suspect they will make it into future chapters.

Not so much roleplaying as it is stripping their female characters down to the knickers and abusing the "dance" emote.  :)

:p That wouldn't be very combat-practical, would it?

Actually, I noticed in a lot of fantasy games that female PC's usually where next to nothing in terms of covering, even when wearing "heavy" armor. Of course, in real life, those females would be dead in about two seconds. But I guess hormones have to be appeased in some way. :o

BTW, as a side note, I found Diablo to be scarier than Diablo II. :o The atmosphere in the first just seemed a lot darker to me. The music was pretty creepy, too. Still, the sequal was way better.

Edited by Mothman

Captain Obvious would be quite proud of Mothie.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

So a +5 Magical G-String will keep you protected then right?

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

Not much sleep and a side order of worry. Thatnks for the spelling pickup, I didn't bother checking that one (obviously), so I'm glad I've got you into the habit, at least! :)

Happy to be of service?

And nope, it's no habit. Just taking advantage of the opportunity.

:D

Kicking me when I'm down, eh? And I thought you were a christian! Well, now we know ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

^That was kinda harsh.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, I thought I was performing a community service by helping people to imrpove their syntactical hygiene (by example and, in this case, by leaving deliberate mistakes for the readers to find and jump jubilantly on: a reward to enforce good behaviour: carrot and stick) ... ... and that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

:D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

So a +5 Magical G-String will keep you protected then right?

Whilst worn, it will be a very effective prophilaxis ...

Hopefully it will. :lol:"

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG