Looking for a game..

Petay

Yeah, i have been looking around for that as well, when i find it I will most likely buy it, but until then; Im just getting into VtM and NWN! :thumbsup:

(Although the latter is ridiculously complicated! >_<)

That's the one! >_<

Surprising actually, i thought i answered the questions they gave as if i was a thinking person. I guess im not the thinker/sneaker i thought i am! :thumbsup:

That was my first character, too. They're rebels with a cause (anarchy) rather than pure melee thugs, or so they come across to me. I chose that class first because I'm always afraid of playing a non-fighter character and getting stuck on the combat first time through. I probably enjoyed played a Toreador most - second time through.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Histories wern't actually put into the game, but if you crack open the console you can put one into play... I don't remember exactly how but you can.

What they do is add stats and change things based on what history you chose.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

At first i was disappointed i was a stinky nossie as everyone just screams when i talk to them :huh:

I haven't played as anyone apart from a Brujah yet, why do you get screamed at when you talk to people? :thumbsup:

I'm guessing its something to do with appearance yeah?

Malkaivian is probably the funniest... they have some different lines (all the you talking to the npc lines are the same except for the Malk's)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I think i will definatly have to try out some of the other clans soon, but i just don't have the patience to wait until i complete the game to start a new one :thumbsup:

You dont have to. The game seriously degenerates about 2/3rds the way through.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]