Brain washed kids

Yes there are different human races. Three major ones: Mongoloid, Caucasoid, and Congoid subspecies. But we as humans are distinctively different from animals. It's not a matter of arrogance but a matter of fact that we are more advanced both intelligence wise and spiritually than animals.

Mankind is not a term defined biologically. It's the sense of duty and love we have for each other that linked us together as humans. Of course, when our animal nature takes over, we do terrible things to each other but at least we should be willing to admit that we are all essentially brothers and sisters stuck in a not-so-perfect world.

It must work different in my language then, because it's common to say "What race is it?" about a dog, you never hear "What species is it?" Yet we know that the they all share the same species, the Canis.

It's possible. The term breed is more often used when it comes to domestic dogs.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Yes there are different human races. Three major ones: Mongoloid, Caucasoid, and Congoid subspecies. But we as humans are distinctively different from animals. It's not a matter of arrogance but a matter of fact that we are more advanced both intelligence wise and spiritually than animals.

Is congoid the new name for negroid ?

I know some people who are more stupid than chimps :-

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Hilarious :D

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I have been to their website, then went to the forums. They are very illogical. you guys should check it out, they are so stupid it's funny.

Also, they don't actually write most of their music, the majority of it is credited to someone else.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Also, they don't actually write most of their music, the majority of it is credited to someone else.

ugh why would anyone claim credit for that crap. It is so poorly put together.

Whats worse are the few songs they write themselves.

I can't find it now, but when looking through the forums about a week ago, someone brought up that the kids were being brainwashed, and how they weren't being given all of the facts about the world, then some moron said something like "They were given both sides, the truth, and the lies, they chose the truth." There are a lot of those kinds of things there.

I can't find it now, but when looking through the forums about a week ago, someone brought up that the kids were being brainwashed, and how they weren't being given all of the facts about the world, then some moron said something like "They were given both sides, the truth, and the lies, they chose the truth."  There are a lot of those kinds of things there.

Thing is thats no different to any kids brought up in "community" with strong views.

Maybe they did get both sides and maybe that is the truth they arrived at it wouldnt be the first time.

478327[/snapback]

ugh why would anyone claim credit for that crap. It is so poorly put together.

It's probably created for a certain audience.

I wasn't referring to the fact that it is a white supremacist song (bad enough) As a song it is terrible, they cant sing or harmonise or hold a tune, they are crap at acoustic guitar the lyrics are terrible it is badly produced and mixed its just like something from American Idol

I wasn't referring to the fact that it is a white supremacist song (bad enough) As a song it is terrible, they cant sing or harmonise or hold a tune, they are crap at acoustic guitar the lyrics are terrible it is badly produced and mixed its just like something from American Idol

I knew that. What I meant is that if you empathise with the message, then your going to overlook all that anyway.

At least they are quieter than neo nazi metal heads.

478327[/snapback]

Those would be the brothers we try to lock in cages. :)

You know that could be seen as an extremely offensive racial remark.

;) A little lesson on US pop culture: when Blacks say 'brothers', it means Blacks. For an Asian boy to express the similar feeling of love, he must say 'my African American brothers'. (An elaborate handshake at the same time is recommended but not required. ;) )

I can't find it now, but when looking through the forums about a week ago, someone brought up that the kids were being brainwashed, and how they weren't being given all of the facts about the world, then some moron said something like "They were given both sides, the truth, and the lies, they chose the truth."  There are a lot of those kinds of things there.

Thing is thats no different to any kids brought up in "community" with strong views.

Maybe they did get both sides and maybe that is the truth they arrived at it wouldnt be the first time.

I don't know what you mean, but I meant that you can't call anything the "truth". Both sides put out propoganda. Assuming your view on the world is the "truth" is incorrect.

I don't know what you mean, but I meant that you can't call anything the "truth".  Both sides put out propoganda.  Assuming your view on the world is the "truth" is incorrect.

I know , thats why I worded like that. The truth they arrived at. meaning it's a personal truth rather than a universal one.

478327[/snapback]

Those would be the brothers we try to lock in cages. :)

You know that could be seen as an extremely offensive racial remark.

;) A little lesson on US pop culture: when Blacks say 'brothers', it means Blacks. For an Asian boy to express the similar feeling of love, he must say 'my African American brothers'. (An elaborate handshake at the same time is recommended but not required. ;) )

It is no longer politically correct to call them "African American". If they come from Africa I guess you could, but the mojority of black people in the U.S. were born here (America). I mean, there really shouldn't be any label put on anyone, but you shouldn't call them African Americans if they weren't born in Africa. You wouldn't call someone of German of Irish herritage born in America "German American", or "Irish American," would you?