World Series- Who do you think should win?

the dude

Sox or 'Stros?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Sox or 'Stros?

• White Sox
    • Astros

so, who do you think should and will win? I am pulling for the white sox because, even though I like the astros, I've been a fan of the sox all of my life. Not only that, but they have something of a reputation to break... I am also from texas, so pretty much everyone here is for the 'stros, its just fun to see how many people flick me off when I wear my sox hat :wub:

Edited by the dude

words are weightless here on earth

because they're free

I always root for the American League. I wanted the Cards to win just because they're my dad's team and he's 78 and ailing. It would have been nice. ...But the old guy still enjoys a good baseball game, so he'll have fun watching the game anyhow.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

hey I'm still trying to figure why this couldn't have been posted in the other thread

Well, it was mostly because that wasnt really a world series thread, it was a play off thread :rolleyes:

I'm not sure the World Series isn't technically part of the playoffs

regardless, where's my money Lebowski?

^ That post really tied the topic together

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Houston. I always root for the NL because I'm a Reds fan.

And the true Underdog is Houston. Didn't the White Sox have the best record in the majors this year? And Houston is only a wild card entry. I would assume Houston is a huge underdog. But I don't know what the betting lines were/are?

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

I'm not sure the World Series isn't technically part of the playoffs

regardless, where's my money Lebowski?

hey man, I just want my carpet :p

And the true Underdog is Houston. Didn't the White Sox have the best record in the majors this year? And Houston is only a wild card entry. I would assume Houston is a huge underdog. But I don't know what the betting lines were/are?

I think in some ways you are right about Houston being a big underdog. However, the White Sox have had something of a reputation of being one of the worst teams in baseball for about the last 50 years. For some reason, I've never heard much negativity about the stros. Anyway today's Gameday- Garland vs. Oswalt ....its gonna be a really good game :-

Edited by the dude

words are weightless here on earth

because they're free