Tell what kind of geeky evil you have done.

kirottu

hush, you and get back to the dungeon. Now you know of another geeky thing I did! hahaha

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Ha! Eldar's alt is...

Commisar

manthing2.jpg

If you had bothered to read the whole post you would have known.

Actually, I don't believe he's buying it to shoot dogs. I got the impression he was purchasing it for another reason, and that shooting dogs with it would just be a bonus.

Shooting dogs, by the way, is sick. If he's actually serious about that crap, he needs to knock it the hell off. Shooting dogs is one thing. Buying a military carbine is one thing (though for the record I'm pretty sure you can't; it'd be an A4 or something, a semiautomatic version). Combine them, and I get the image of one of those wild-eyed Idaho militia nuts.

The Jodo Kast 5? Here? In my forums? I'm so honored.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

If you had bothered to read the whole post you would have known.

If he's actually serious about that crap, he needs to knock it the hell off. Shooting dogs is one thing. Buying a military carbine is one thing (though for the record I'm pretty sure you can't; it'd be an A4 or something, a semiautomatic version). Combine them, and I get the image of one of those wild-eyed Idaho militia nuts.

I can't say anything about it - sorry.....forget that I mentioned it :)

P.S. Let me just say that it's a honour and a privilege to post in the same thread as the greatest celebrity of these boards - jodo :)

He's my alt.  Everyone is my alt these days.

But...your my alt account.....

OMG, Your my Tyler Durden!

The first rule of having a alt account is don't talk about your alt account. The second rule is... :rolleyes:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Well, the geekiest evil thing I did was create an alt account. Of course, I have a very specific reason for having my alt account, but not one that anyone wants to hear. Suffice it to say, that second rule of alt accounthood is what killed me, Kor.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Well, the geekiest evil thing I did was create an alt account.  Of course, I have a very specific reason for having my alt account, but not one that anyone wants to hear.  Suffice it to say, that second rule of alt accounthood is what killed me, Kor.

did you read my mind and find out that i don't want to hear? because i do want to hear.

Guest The Chew
He's my alt.  Everyone is my alt these days.

I'm not an alt, I never was

I didn't like the first name that I choose so I thought I would use the name that I have been called for years.

So instead of being Lawman I am now The Chew

I was never very good with the law anyway