[Hi, new member here!]

[P_erase]

Having a special "thing" when you post is gay.

(yes tha includes gromnir and that guy who writes like a retard)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Kaftan is a homophobe!

Its ok, I still love you Volo :thumbsup:

p.s

Im also a devout nazi and anti-eskimo activist

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Which guy writes like a retard, Kaftan?

Well... you know.. that.. guy

[Hi, forumers. I'm new here and I would like to get to know you all.]  [What is it like around here?] [is it crime-infested with n00bs, or is it peaceful and quiet here?][Are you allergic to cookies, too?]

[i usually use brackets around all my sentences.]

I'll ignore your retarded posting style if, and only if, you use the following as your avatar :thumbsup:

DL

post-11849-1130023973_thumb.jpg

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Or you could be like me and make a fresh, kickass, intellectual thread! (which, ironically, has recently returned from the dead) :lol:

By the way Darkside, you forgot something:

DL

Just kidding, DL. Please don't hurt me.

Edited by Mothman

I don't know. Hopefully some of our new members like War Lemon and Leonard J. Crabs can breathe some fresh air in here. Leonard J. Crabs. That makes me giggle. :lol:

I added an 's'

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.