The Scandinavian Flame Thread

Darth_Schmarth

That's zero tolerance for ya, they don't take crap form anyone. Just look at the beating Malm

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

But if you compared our respective police forces, the Swedis are more prone to use firearms.

I'm not sure what you base that on, but there sure was a lunatic shooting a stone-hurling demonstrant in the Gothenburg riots of 2001.

I just read it in one of the major Danish newspapers, they compared the use of firearms from all the Scandinavian nations.

I do remember those shootings though, I even saw some footage where the police shot a guy in the back.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I saw some footage too. It was downright scary as the drunk demonstrant was throwing stones at policemen standing some 50 metres away and one of them shot him not once, but twice. It is impossible for me to comprehend how he could have felt so threatened as to open fire on a disillusioned kid.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

We probably saw the same clip, I think it was all over the place back then. And yeah, if that isn't evidence of abuse of power I dunno what is.

But seriously, I would be a terrible cop. You have to suck up every insult and physical gesture known to mankind and just look the other way and do nothing more about it. In Denmark, the attitude seems to be changing, zero tolerance kicks in all over the place. Wouldn't we get pissed too if we were the ones wearing the badge? (not to say that you should shoot people who is throwing stones, lol. That's not what I'm trying to say)

DENMARK!

This goes for Swedish and Finnish (Finnish doesn't have "

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I wouldn't mind having a Scandinavian uniion when it comes to sports. But I don't want the hipocrisy society of Norway (prudes!), the drug-friendly government system of Denmark or the racist attitudes of Finland.

Not that I'm sure the EU is going to be any better. But I voted no!

"Skyll inte p

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'd so go for Scandinavian Union.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, Swedland has a higher amount of neo-nazis than us, but we're a bit less tolerant of aliens in general.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

You just swallowed the hook whole.

I'm so awesome.

kirottu said:

Ah, healthy flaming I see. Kirottu, just as friendly advice, don't answer an insult with "huh?", answer it with the most evil thing you can come up with. Mkreku is supposed to lie flat on the ground after you're finished with him. Actually you're not even supposed to be able to get him up even if you use a cheese slicer! Bulldozer him!

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Overcome your kindness?

kirottu said:

the drug-friendly government system of Denmark?

huh?

the racist attitudes of Finland.

Huh?

What kind of lame-ass flaming is this?

Did the marijuana wipe out all your braincells so all that's left is a "huh?", Rosbjerg?

Kirottu is excused though, he's a finn. Finns normal vocabulary doesn't eeven include the word huh, so I'm almost impressed.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!