Latest threads deleted?

Nur Ab Sal

i don't think the moderators should be insulting people...

Captain Obvious strikes again...

Better Draken_Fett? :ph34r:

So you know that you shouldn't insult people, yet you still do?

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Guess I *have* to place this one

Moderators: Should you find posts that seem inappropriate, please feel free to let our moderators know. If you have an issue with the moderators, please use our private messaging system to message the moderator or administrator. Personal issues between moderators and users may not be posted publicly (nor through avatar or signature use) and will be deleted without notice.

Yeah, that's a real neat way of saying "STFU!", ain't it?

Because we all know that's what it is. One can take it up with whoever they want, it will do them no good. Take it up with the admin himself, chances are you will be flat out ignored, as he has the utmost confidence in his moderation team.

i don't think the moderators should be insulting people...

And I don't think that BW is exactly the paradigm of responsible moderation, but then again, "responsible moderation" doesn't seem to be a must for mods around here. :-

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Numbers, I have missed you ever so.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah, that's a real neat way of saying "STFU!", ain't it?

Because we all know that's what it is. One can take it up with whoever they want, it will do them no good. Take it up with the admin himself, chances are you will be flat out ignored, as he has the utmost confidence in his moderation team.

No, it wasn't...

Posting your problems here has a big chance of getting ignored.

When you PM, the threads might return. Not the first time that would happen...

And, yes, trying to get in touch with Admin has a lot less effect than PM'ing Fionavar...

No, it wasn't...

Posting your problems here has a big chance of getting ignored.

When you PM, the threads might return. Not the first time that would happen...

And, yes, trying to get in touch with Admin has a lot less effect than PM'ing Fionavar...

Okay, I'll rephrase:

That was a real neat way of saying: "STFU; the forum guidelines give me carte blanche!".

Yes, that's more like it.

And yes, I know from experience what PM'ing the mods is useful for. I'll tell you, but you'll have to promise to keep it our little secret.

Absolutely nothing.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys wouldn't be better off just adding "All decisions are final" to the Guidelines. It would sure as hell save you a lot of hassles. Or not.

Don't mind me. Just whoring through.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm too afraid to PM Fionavar. He'd go all medieval ninja on my ass.

No, he won't...

Get over your F.E.A.R.

F.E.A.R leads to the dark side...

No it leads to small scary girls in jammies. Me afraid of small girls. =]

Edit: Long time no see nr.1flamer. :-

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Okay, I'll rephrase:

That was a real neat way of saying: "STFU; the forum guidelines give me carte blanche!".

Nicely said.

Still incorrect though...

And yes, I know from experience what PM'ing the mods is useful for. I'll tell you, but you'll have to promise to keep it our little secret.

Absolutely nothing.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys wouldn't be better off just adding "All decisions are final" to the Guidelines. It would sure as hell save you a lot of hassles. Or not.

And I know from (before I became a mod) experience that quite a lot can be archieved with doing that...

I'm too afraid to PM Fionavar. He'd go all medieval ninja on my ass.

No, he won't...

Get over your F.E.A.R.

F.E.A.R leads to the dark side...

No it leads to small scary girls in jammies. Me afraid of small girls. =]

Another reason not to F.E.A.R... ;)

And I know from (before I became a mod) experience that quite a lot can be archieved with doing that...

Right. That's why you were made a mod, and I was put under moderated posting.

It all makes sense now. :-

It all depends on what you PM me thinks...

Just a simple request for a deleted thread *might* be forfilled...

Edited by Battlewookiee

Right. That's why you were made a mod, and I was put under moderated posting.

It all makes sense now. :-

Numbers is my hero.

"The majority act stupid, post irrelevent posts, and act like they're above everyone else."

That describes most 'veteran' posters on this board. Or any board for that matter.

Hypocrisy = You.

R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Who said that?

"The majority act stupid, post irrelevent posts, and act like they're above everyone else."

That describes most 'veteran' posters on this board. Or any board for that matter.

Hypocrisy = You.

:-"

No comment, save that little whistling smiley.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Hypocrisy = You.

R00fles!

!self00R :-

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Hypocrisy = You.

R00fles!

You are conveniently ignoring the familiarity factor between regulars that makes purposeful stupidity to be unimportant. Do you allow the first stranger on the street to joke with you like your friends do?

Didn't think so.

PS. Reported.

PPS. R00fles!

Edited by 213374U

"Do you allow the first stranger on the street to joke with you like your friends do?"

Yes, i do, actually.

And, attacking new posters just because theya re new is trolling and flaming. Both against the rules.

And, besides the dumbest posts I've seen on thes eboards come from the so called veterans including me as wella s you.

Game over.

P.S. Report the truth to the modertaors all you want.

Just becuase someone has spammed these foums for 2 years doens't make them better or smarter than someone who has spammed them for a week. In fact, it makes them dumber. LOL

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Okay, I'll rephrase:

Absolutely nothing.

Ignoring the fact that you are completely and utterly wrong, and completely and utterly incorrect. You are aware that this merits a warning, in following the rules set forth in the guidelines, correct?

Don't like a moderator's decision? Contact them or a different moderator via PM. Number 2 way to make sure a moderator's decision isn't changed is to post in a topic about it. Number 1 is to make a new topic about it.

We discuss things, rulings change. Ask Child of Flame.

Don't like the current moderation team? Contact the Fionavar or The Guildmaster via PM. Another option is to leave the fora, there are plenty of them out on the interwebs.

You break a rule, you get a warning. Welcome to reality.