Michael Chu resigned?

kirottu

He responded to kumquatq. That
Edited by Rhomal

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

"Lets get a grip "

Why? No one has lost it yet. No one suggested that NWN 2 would be "in shambles".

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Opps... my bad :ermm:

Re: "in shambles"

Look at the first 2 pages, some ppl are jumping the gun getting all worried over a non-story. I never said anyone used that phrase. As if someone cant move on w/o the company being in trouble. If 5 or 6+ ppl AT ONCE quit then yes thats a alarm. One or two every now the then is expected.

Edited by Rhomal

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

Not at all. I just hate the whole "FIXED!" stupidity. A person should state his or her opinions with his or her own words instead of altering someone elses post and say "FIXED!" What Kumquat is doing is not just stupid but extremely rude.

Edited by Hades_One

Hmm. I wonder why he changed company like that. It would have made sense if he had crossed over after the project was finished, but walking away in the middle of production is puzzling to me. I can see the personal work safety increasing in going from a tiny developer (Obsidian) to a gigantic company that brings in tens of millions every month from just one game (Blizzard and World of Warcraft), but I don't immediately see why he chose to do it now or how it's going to increase his personal development as a designer. But I'm probably just stuck in the myth that you have more personal freedom to create in a small company compared to the industry giant..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Not at all.  I just hate the whole "FIXED!" stupidity.  A person should state his or her opinions with his or her own words instead of altering someone elses post and say "FIXED!"  What Kumquat is doing is not just stupid but extremely rude.

Your right, I won't alter your opinions again

I think Chu prolly left because he got more pay or a lead designer position

Edited by kumquatq3