City of Villains

ABUSE OF POWER!  I used my uber moderation hax to edit your image because I hate haveing to scroll over in the thread! - Shadowstrider

hussein.jpgTyrant!

Someone call uncle Dubya plz. :blink:

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Which was why my second post started out saying "Nevermind my post above", since I didn't want to edit it. Hah, two times newb = teh win 4 me.  :blink:

Why not just delete or edit your previous post?

Hah, two times newb == teh win 4 Kanada.

P.S. I r derailing thread because I r in teh interwbs.

H4x, k we kall it a dr4w then k?

I dunno btw.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I was in Warburg last night (you get there from Kings Row) and that stuff is funn! tho my electric Em blaster seemed to be the primary target for everyone because he's squishy (for those wowers, think Cloth wearer only worse) And I don't think the SG will ever get off the ground.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Warburg is a neat concept with horrible, horrible, horrible implementation.

Open PvP is one thing, Open PvP without a means to deflag yourself is possibly the lamest idea I have ever encountered. To make matters worse, there is non-pvp content in Warburg, which makes people who hate PvP but want to play the new content try it out, get killed (horribly) and then complain about it.

Then you have morons on the forums making downright false statements, either out of ignorance or because they just enjoy ganking. Warburg CAN be fun, if you like PvP and are on a team. If you're not on a team, or you hate PvP its the lamest zone ever conceieved by man.

actually ya do... It's just how it works... and I've got a fancy dancy little icon that lets me play with a red backround on the server entrance and such rather than the heroic blue one.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The battle royal at the beach is just plain stupid. Now, for my part, I did a mission to give the good guys an edge. No appreciation, though, as teams hunting solo players come out of the woodworks to attack me. Hell, I was fighting a large group of baddies when another scrapper comes along and I'm suddenly fighting four folks at once. Finally, after some time, he managed to kill me. Afterwards, he pms me telling me what a great battle it was. I didn't realize that other heroes could attack the player. I thought he was a villain, so I responded in character by saying, "We'll meet again, evildoer." I don't think he was being a jerk or anything. It's apparently good form to treat the whole place as a free for all without regard to anything.

It really didn't make me angry, but I do think it's lame for other heroes to attack you while you're caught in a huge battle with some real bad guys. I think villains should be fair game all the time, but good guys should generally stick together, at the very least when they're fighting the bad guys.

All that said, however, I did have a lot of fun in PvP. If the PvP area weren't so geared towards teams, some of whom chased me pretty relentlessly across the map, then I'd like it even more. I was on one team for a short time, but they were imbeciles, which explains why I managed to get some PvP kills against some of these guys. The good team, though, they're... well... good. They have a plan, a varied composition, and stay focused on one enemy at a time. Player hunter teams are going to be a real mess in Warburg.

Finally, I'm not enamored of the battle royal business. The good news on that is that you can easily avoid the mayhem. One team or another will undoubtedly punish folks coming onto the beach, but if you don't try to stay on the beach, you shouldn't have a problem.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I haven't been able to find the damned game anywhere. It's irritating. When I find it, I can access my group's headquarters. Hell, I'm the only one who's actually earned any prestige for my team and they're the ones who can enter our headquarters.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!