What is your Xmen II dream team?

I would, o'most amazing person on the fora. :lol:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I discovered something earlier on. Depending on which characters you choose (may also have something to do with the skin too) you get a named team and a team bonus.

Storm

Wolverine

Bishop

Sunfire

come up as the new Xmen and give a 15% health bonus. There are probably others too.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

It might be the bonus which is gained when all the party members wear costumes that fit the era. E.g. Age of Apocalypse

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It might be the bonus which is gained when all the party members wear costumes that fit the era. E.g. Age of Apocalypse

No, Age of Apocalypse gives you +100% offense.

I suppose the team bonus applies if you create a team from specific eras.

Another could be Storm, Wolverine, Colossus and Nightcrawler (the second generation of X-men if you will. Haven't tried it though and the game is uninstalled so I can't check).

Did you somehow miss the eg. in my post?

kirottu said:

It's just that Sunfire has nothing to do with New X-men, so I bet it's the clothes. Whatever. :lol:

kirottu said:

Cyclops, Jean, Bobby, and Magneto give you "Old School" (+15% max energy)

Storm, Rogue, Wanda, and Jean give you Femme Fatale (+5% damage inflictend on health)

Juggernaut, Colossus, Wolverine, and Rogue give you "Bruiser brigade"(20 nrg points gained per Knockout)

Jean, Cyclops, Gambit and Rogue, give you "Double Date" (20 life points given back per knockout)

Gamefaqs has a small pile more...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Storm, Rogue, Wanda, and Jean give you Femme Fatale (+5% damage inflictend on health)

Juggernaut, Colossus, Wolverine, and Rogue give you "Bruiser brigade"(20 nrg points gained per Knockout)

Jean, Cyclops, Gambit and Rogue, give you "Double Date" (20 life points given back per knockout)

Thanks thats useful stuff.

So I take it from that the outfits dont matter only the members?

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Thanks thats useful stuff.

So I take it from that the outfits dont matter only the members?

Outfits matter for only one or two. The Age of Apocolypse set can be made with anyone. But you have to have them in their AoA skin (you'll know it when you see it). Old School may need you to put it's members into their "old" costumes (from the Uncanny Xmen 1- some wierd #) but I doubt it.

Outfits matter for only one or two. The Age of Apocolypse set can be made with anyone. But you have to have them in their AoA skin (you'll know it when you see it). Old School may need you to put it's members into their "old" costumes (from the Uncanny Xmen 1- some wierd #) but I doubt it.

Wouldnt bet on that :"> I know the evolution cartoon pretty well , and the original cartoon , otherwise I dont know much about Xmen.

We just found Iron Man so I have a new character which is around 20 levels behind the girls and they are starting to call me a potion hog :)

I've been looking forward to getting him since I saw the armour. If we start a new game after this will he carry over as a playable character from the start or do you have to get him all over again ?

478327[/snapback]

I discovered something earlier on. Depending on which characters you choose (may also have something to do with the skin too) you get a named team and a team bonus.

Storm

Wolverine

Bishop

Sunfire

come up as the new Xmen and give a 15% health bonus. There are probably others too.

Old hat, this has been on the internet forever!

I don't even have the game neither, but I found it in a search for Deadpool.

Deadpool you get for beating the game once, like the extra costumes from the first one.

Iron man you find pieces of...

and Xavier you have to get all the danger room disks to use.

Ok, so I started playing Legends 2 today, and I'm really not getting into it. For starters, it's difficult to select a new teammate if you've had a solid group for a while because everyone else is like 5 levels behind.

Also, why did they have to change basically everything but the controls? Skills, stats, and everything else seems completely different (and not as good). Maybe it's just because I've got to start at level one and it just takes some getting used to. I wish I still had Magma. She was unstoppable at higher levels in the original, but I digress.

Anyway, any suggestions before really getting into this game? And is there no flight pickup? Any way to make rogue hit harder (as hard as she should?)

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Quick addition, is there a way to sort of solo the game (challenge)? Have everyone 'take a dive'?

And this sort of shows one thing I do not care for in console games. Unlocking things *shakes head*.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Ok, so I started playing Legends 2 today, and I'm really not getting into it. For starters, it's difficult to select a new teammate if you've had a solid group for a while because everyone else is like 5 levels behind.

Also, why did they have to change basically everything but the controls? Skills, stats, and everything else seems completely different (and not as good). Maybe it's just because I've got to start at level one and it just takes some getting used to. I wish I still had Magma. She was unstoppable at higher levels in the original, but I digress.

Anyway, any suggestions before really getting into this game? And is there no flight pickup? Any way to make rogue hit harder (as hard as she should?)

Your pretty much stuck there. I had a level 27 Iron Man in the end battle and the others had level 45 characters. You really need to choose your team by the end of chapter I and then stick with it if you want the levels to tally. Fortunately you get all the characters except the bonus ones right at the start.

I think they did a much better job this time around with the companion AI. In the last game it was forever wandering off cliffs and stuff. The only complaint I had was that it was just too fantasy looking most of the time in the locations.

Never used rogue much, there are a couple of puzzles only she can solve (well her and Iron Man , but you wont see him for a while, if at all).

Strike is relatively worthless since the base damage is pathetic anyway. Best thing to do is up her focus and use her powers. Same goes for all the characters. Gets slightly better if you have items that do + damage though.

478327[/snapback]

^ I see...thanks, SP.

I wonder if I'm going to like this game as much as I did the last one. :thumbsup:

@Arkan -

• I too have yet to figure out the flight pickup (much to Kor's annoyance no doubt).
  • If you're using Xbox Live, feel free to join our game.
  • To solo, simply go the the character selections screen, highlight the player and select "remove."

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg