DS Consular to Sith Lord or Assassin?

I would choose Sith Assassin.

Sith Lord gives extra FP, but even as Maurader Force Crush can be spammed in the end.

Sith Lord gives more Force Powers, but really, after lvl 20 or so as any Jedi Class, you have all those you need/want, and the rest is just filling...

Sith Assassin has more Skills

Sith Assassin has more VP

I agree with BattleWookiee, but also, I'm a stealth player, so getting that force stealth power really came in handy.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I have to agree, and the Sith Assassin's Sneak attacks go well with Critical Strike, assuming you have a high strength modifier.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I think if your character will appear on the front screen if you choose Sith Lord. Also, the marauder is not a bad choice.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Thank you. It is not that I want to see a corpse on the start game screen. :p

That's why I chose a Marauder for my DS game. Good thing I got so bored of it that I erased all my saves. Anyway, thank you for the information.

John Lenon

571911[/snapback]

That thing on the start screen happened. I used the trick to change the "Sith lord" on the screen. It showed me the darkside transition of my female character(one I added the max amount of Dark Side points to see what happens :- ). Strange why can't we see a lightside character there. This SUCKS! :p IT'S NOT FAIR!!!! I WANNA SEE MY LIGHT CHARACTERS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'(

John Lenon

571911[/snapback]

Besides looking at the Prestige Class that you prefer, it depends on what attributes that you want to have for your PC. I generally go for Wisdom and/or Charisma, but also try to raise strength. I tried Sith Lord and found that having high Wisdom and Charisma also worked as a Watchman for me. (Since you are using Consular, the +4 DC to your offensive force powers will add to your force powers effectiveness rate)

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Heh, a darkside Jedi Watchman( I repeat Jedi Watchman) was on the main screen.

It is enought only to be darksided.

John Lenon

571911[/snapback]

If your PC is dark side female, I probably would not try having her on the main screen with the dancer's outfit. ;)

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

well, i ain't one to go darkside, i am too much of a nice guy, when i play games, i put myself in the story, so i can relate to the character and well, it makes me too upset to be bad. :/

If you are lucky with your Stealth Power, go Sith Assassin, if you are just a force using junkie, go SithLord. ;)

Since i am also a Stealthy player if given a choice when there are too many enemies to take out on my own, but it is a pity that any amount of cut-scenes immediately turns your stealth off which makes it a utterly useless power.

If the stealth power didn't cut your power off and the story allowed you to surprise enemies, it would have been better.

For Example: On Kotor I, when you arrive at Tatooine, you are heading to the Cantina and 3 Sith Jumps you, well, when i stealth up, the moment you come into view, bam, cut-scene and you decloak.....so, not a very good feature is it?

The same thing happens on Kotor II, if they did a Kotor III i hope the stealth has a role in the game now and then, also, cut-scenes should never, ever cut the stealth off.