Music

^ :blink:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Must bring this subject to life again

im trying to get the music to MP3 format

But im failing Battlewookies Instructions,cause of my failing in understanding instructions in english

before i try explain. a stupied question maybe but when you say rename the files

Is that mean i can convert the tracks with s standard MP3 Converter allso? instead

of writing this lines in Dosbox amd renaming? i (i cant anything about this)

And just to check "copy the music to a folder" the music in the TSL directory is

located in the StreamMusic folder right, i cant se that has become explained.

for a fool like myself thats is needed :devil:

I have a fiew question i hope to get some answer to, so i make it like this

"Aerowars617"

An alternative program you can use is Media Player Classic, It works for me and I can stack the files so it plays them one after another "

1: Yes thats working :blink: But i want to have them in 160k MP3 (and play in all media players) how do i do it?

2: Is it the StreamMusic map we are talking about in the first place as sourche concerning renaming of files?

3.If so. most of the tracks is only like 200 kb. thei seem useless to me? should i ignore them ore what? (i dont want to miss anything)

4. The Kotor 1 Soundtrack i found have track numbers and real names like "25- Ancorhead Street Fight", so i first thaut it was official released.

do people come up with these names and tracknumbers by themself?, ore is this allready there cloaked in the game directory and get e

extracted somehow?

cause in TSL StreamMusic mapp thei only named "muse"

5. When renaming the files "Battlewookie" do you talk about using the Dospromp that comes with Windows? or some special program? :shifty:

6. Im getting Syntax error after writing exactley(after moving files)

C:\KOTOR2Music, then load the Dosbox and type;

CD C:\

CD KOTOR2Music

Rename *.wav *.mp3

*Done*

In the Dosbox?

answer is higly appretiated

Battlewookie whrote

"After each sentance (of the 3) you have to enter before you continue"

That explained my failure first. i now have succeded renaming them to MP3.

Thank you wery mutch for your help Chewi (w00t)

4. The Kotor 1 Soundtrack i found have track numbers and real names like "25- Ancorhead Street Fight", so i first thaut it was official released.

Yup. Also have those. They were made by these persons themselves and were not included in the tracks itself. They never made a Kotor2 track because they were forced to remove all Star Wars and Indiana Jones themed songs from their (and the other sites) site...

Has anyone gone through and matched up/renamed their "soundtrack files" to proper names? I don't have K2 installed so just wondering if anyone has a renaming list done already.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Some files cannot even be opened by Miles. What file do you try to open?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

When trying to use my Miles Sound Studio, it comes with an error telling me- "No codec found for requested input type"

Can anybody help me??

an alternative program to use is Windows Media Player Classic (its not a Microsoft product, it just looks like the old Media Player). Just open the kotor II sound file (no modification required) in that program and it should play it fine, as it has its own inbuilt codecs

I have tried Windows Media Player Classic and it works, but i want to be able to uncompress them and put them on my Ipod. Can WMPC uncompress files and allow me tto change them into mp3's for use on Itunes?

P.S. to Hassat Hunter- I tried opening almost all of the files after using the Kotor music mod thing...

Edited by Bladerunner83rd

High Def. Music Patch?

Then you should be able to open the Mus_ files in StreamMusic (which is all you need; as that is the music)

But Miles is not handy IMO; I advice the WinAmp method...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

I cannot open any files in Winamp because I cannot decompress the darn files.

WHat i need is someone to tell me what a codec is and how to find one so i can decompres, because when i use Miles Sound Studio to decompress, it tell me that there is no codec for file input type. They will not play in Winamp....

Can someone tell me how to run DOSpromp???

What is the command u type in to bring it up from Run(under the "search" on ur start bar)

And the link in that thread leads to this thread... :o

:devil:

Anyways, problem fixed... move along...

^

• 2 weeks later...

It helps. If one thread does not have an answer to something, the other might. Assuming that posts are replied to.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 1 year later...
This should help answer all of your questions:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...c=41410&hl=

as a moderator would say: "The search function is your friend" :woot:

Ok, so I went through the 4 different threads that all seem to link each other in search of an answer but to no avail. The question of what one does when they receive the error message "No codec found for requested input type" was never answered. I understand how to change the path names for the files so that you can play them, but in order to write them to a CD I have to decompress them in Miles. Any attempts to do so are met with the above error. Is there a codec somewhere that I simply have to download and drop into Miles? Multiple searches and forum sweeps have revealed nothing to answer this question.