Fan Art Topics Art Collection

Ok, an updated picture of Bastila. Still unfinished, but I wanted to post one last work-in-progress before finishing it and putting it on the main site of kotorfanmedia. The face is changed a little, but the body is new.

bastportrait08176lu.th.jpg

Almost every part of her needs to be finished up, but goodness, it takes a long time. . . . Hopefully I'll have her complete in a day or two more. . . .

Here's me pic of Bastila.

post-13365-1124364225_thumb.jpg

No where near as good as Harry's but I have to draw the line somewhere and say "whoa, I'm not that good!" :huh:

But...I still fill slightly unhappy about it - kinda get the feeling I've done neither Bastila or the concept outfit any real justice.

If you feel like picking the pic apart, please do. :)

Its the final picture of the Bastila portrait I was working on:

bastilaportraitkfm1oz.th.jpg

I could still spend more time on it, slowly refining every inch of her, but I think its time to finally call her "done". Some things were changed after listening to some of the comments here: the clothes stayed the same, but her arms and neck were "slenderized" a bit, and after examing her face in the reverse angle, I was able to see some assymmetry of her jawline, so that was corrected as well. The retro-robes were detailed a bit more and the hands were finished off (although they are still a bit rough).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy! You can look at the pure white background version over at my site as well.

Got another one if people are interested :)

post-13365-1124480541_thumb.jpg

Carth and Revan - basically after Revan finally comes home (presumadely if s\he does come home) - nice mushy one. :p Hardly an original idea but what the hey? :p

I do not like Carth's arm though - is it too short?

The background didn't take very long, about 10 mins tops. I think actually, what took the longest time was Carth's uniform, because I was so excited, I had found out how people imported models from the games into GMax. I had just imported Admiral Dodanna's uniform - thinking, considering by the second game, Carth's an Admiral as she is - and I don't really imagine Admirals wearing the goofy costume Carth was wearing, the entire time. So yeah, I thought that would be a great reference tool, and I was right, but I was so "oooh, how cool" that I wasted ages just playing around with models in GMax. It's quite good, not only has it given me near perfect reference material, but pissing about with it has given me a whole load of ideas :rolleyes:

Anyway, I was just thinking about the pic as I posted it and thought I could get away with tilting Carth's head slightly - I think this works much better. Thoughts? :thumbsup:

post-13365-1124644178_thumb.jpg

I made an attempt at the Starforge scene Mothie suggested.

After repeated frustrating attempts to draw male Revan's face, I have finally given up.

As you can see I have unleashed my anger at poor Revan. :-

Sorry, Mothman. Hopefully, a better version will turn up soon.

Here's the final pic...hope you like it dufflover... :D

post-14541-1124993407_thumb.jpg

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found this picture of Bastila on the Internet. Some of you guys had already seen it from the fanboy/girl thread, but what the heck. Bas' looks too hot not to be seen here.

rangedweaponbastila60lx2dh.jpg

(If anybody knows who the artist is, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.)

Here's a pic with Visas in her meditation room...

Pencil specially for DL :">

Inked and coloured too... soory if Visas looks purple...a problem with my scan :luck:

post-14541-1125172319_thumb.jpg

post-14541-1125172478_thumb.jpg

post-14541-1125172653_thumb.jpg

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

Hi guys just wanted to drop in and say hi, i have only recently played KOTOR 1 & 2, and was realy impressed.

A little about me i am an avid SW and general scifi fan and some what of a amature (very amature ) artists, I hope to get to know the people around here and share some of my stuff.

HOpe you guys like this, i got inspired after i got Visa as a follower

the art style is based off the clone war mini series from CN

post-14559-1125185628_thumb.jpg

Right, one brand new scanner later...

post-13365-1125245106_thumb.jpg

That Mira pic I was telling everyone about - mostly it's just for me to prove to myself that I haven't forgotten how to use a pencil, and can still produce something relatively nice without having to depend so much on Photoshop. Hopefully bares *some* resemblence to Mira, so hope ya likes :shifty:

Great scanner I must say. To avoid me making the same mistake twice, the power comes through the USB! Magic! >_<

Here's the final version of visas in the meditation room (still purple :'( )

:shifty:

post-14541-1125249500_thumb.jpg

Here comes my little Mira...there are a lot of troubles I know (the right arm doesn't fit and the facial expression is not really Mira...)

Pencil specially for DL :)

Inked and coloured too >_<

post-14541-1125523542_thumb.jpg

post-14541-1125523581_thumb.jpg

post-14541-1125523648_thumb.jpg

Cheers for the comments.

I've taken them into consideration and made this quick revision - it's not final itself, but I did try to make Bastila more apparent without detracting her too much from the rest of the picture - my aim was to have her as one with the battle as such.

I haven't had time to seriously attempt to add a surrounding - it wouldn't be the Star Forge however - this is just a generic battle probably before Taris. My attempts weren't very good, I just don't have time to attempt it today, I'm heading down to London later for the weekend.

I sort of liked it as it was (environment wise), but I do see what you're getting at Vall. It's certainly an option. If I can execute it well enough.

Here's version 2. Bit rushed.

post-13365-1125650414_thumb.jpg

DL: I didn't like that Malak...in fact he didn't look like Malak, and he wasn't as sexy as I wanted him to be...So I re work on my sketch and here's the result (much better I think...)

Draken Fett: Here's your Bastila!

ED :-

post-14541-1125682956_thumb.jpg

post-14541-1125683124_thumb.jpg