Baby Wiggster Take 2

EnderAndrew

I still maintain my stance that babies are not cute, wonderful, adorable or special in any way. Theyre the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

When I see a baby, I just see another "Johan, the inane office assisstant" just 30 years before he grows up to properly fill that slot. Another baby, another brick in the wall to be >_<

Bah. You only say that because the child of the minister of state puked on your arm... or some such.

At any rate, congrats Ender. The other thread got closed before I noticed it. o:)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

No, it was the baby of a mere commoner >_< I remember thinking

"You just vomited up your dinner on my arm, is that really such a clever thing to do? I mean, youre supposed to use that nutrition to grow up and here you are regurgitating it over my arm instead. What if wed be living in Africa? Then there would have been no no more food and youd would have starved. That puke would have put your life on the line, man. You know what I think? I think you seriously lack judgement, mr Baby."

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Perhaps I am overreacting, but hey ... congratulations and I am glad there is such comfort with discussing the birthing experience as 'discharge'. I am also pretty certain that as a public forum there are more articulate ways to share such experiences should language be shared in such a manner.

Remember, for all challenges, there is PM or private fora ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: