In Need

BicycleOfDeath

Lare Kikkeli

Aika hienovaraista.

Herra Jortikka on mun henkil

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hey don't bash Fable! It took me a whole 15 hours to beat it!

Just because it has zero depth, none of the features promised, and that both the good and evil path are exactly the same, that doesn't mean anything!

It is an amusing distraction as an action game until you discover the game breaking shield spell that EXPONENTIALY increases your experienc gained while at the same time making you invulnerable to damage.

I wonder who thought that up.

Halo (Overhyped...but still a fun shooter with a neat story-line)

Diablo 2 (Great hack and slash "RPG")

Area 51 (Another great shooter)

Call of Duty + United Offensive expansion (WWII Shooter...personally, I think it's the best in the genre.)

Homeworld 2 (Excellent 3d space RTS game)

Republic Commando (Yet another decent shooter)

Starcraft (Just in case, through some strange, unfortunate occurance, you haven't played it...)

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (Adventure game, with puzzles...and...time stoppage.)

LOTR: The Battle For Middle Earth (RTS set in the LOTR world)

On a side note...yay, 200 posts.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

If you are looking at newer games, Id suggest looking into Indigo Prophecy AKA Fahrenheit. I havent played the PC version so I cant comment on the controls, but I played the Xbox Demo and I quite enjoyed it. It seems to be based on Mayan mythology to some degree, intertwined with a supernatural murder mystery.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Indeed.  Why buy the Fable PC port when one can rent it on the XBOX? 

Other than the fact you  may not have an XBOX  =]

Added content, better graphics... maybe.

But, still, I really want to try Fable with a Demo or something. The last time I bought a game from Lionhead it made me want to vomit... (besides the "usual" feelings like breaking the disk, throwing my mouse out of the window and stalking the creators with hate-mail :sorcerer: )

Ha, I do that at Obsidian and they don't even know it's me! I keep harassing them about Duke Nukem Forever. :ermm:

Halo (Overhyped...but still a fun shooter with a neat story-line)

Diablo 2 (Great hack and slash "RPG")

Call of Duty + United Offensive expansion (WWII Shooter...personally, I think it's the best in the genre.)

Starcraft (Just in case, through some strange, unfortunate occurance, you haven't played it...)

On a side note...yay, 200 posts.

Halo: Too over hyped and played out.

Diablo 2: Too hack n' slash for me for a computer game.

CoD: Play it weekly for 9 hours at a local LAN party.

Starcraft: Never played it. If I play that genre, it'll be Warcraft II + EXP.

I'm picky.

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.

I think Diablo 2 is the most over hyped game ever. I started it 5 times, but every time i got bored at act 2. IWD is a superior hack&slash. In fact, IWD is a classic.

The other over hyped game is Pirates: Live the life. Gamespot gave it 9.2. It is the most repeative game i've ever played.

centinexx.png

Really? I always thought the Resident Evil games were the most over hyped.

"Blow zombies head off, search for puzzle piece, run all the way back. Repeat." Multiply that by 100 per disc. Then by how many discs, then by how many games were made.

Kind of reminds me of DooM... But I like the classic DooM games.

am playing the new bard's tale for pc, and we is as suprised as anybody to find that it is fun. sure, the gameplay is pretty pedestrian, but this game has some very funny moments helped along by some first rate voice acting.

if you is expecting a great game then you will be disappointed, but if you wanna play a game that makes you chuckle and maybe even laugh, then bard's tale is worth a looksee.

btw, am only a few hours into the game, but for $20 we has gotten our money's worth so far.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30.

World War 2 shooter, a true story. If you think Call of Duty was good, wait till you play this. If you've ever played Full Spectrum Warrior, picture that game set in WWII, and you have a gun. You play Matt Baker, "I never wanted to be squad leader." You will hear that line a dozen times throughout the game. It's all based on a true story. After the mis-drops on the D-Day invasion, your entire squad get's split up.

You regroup entirely by about the 4th chapter. By this time, you have a 4 man assalt team, and a 4 man fire team. The controls are pretty simple, given all the things you have to do. Your squad reacts to your actions, and won't be to happy with you when you send them in the path of an MG42. This game is highly over looked, even though the reviews for it have been great. GameSpot.com gave it a..9.2 I think, somewhere in the 9's. Great story, great charecters, hours of fun. And it's all true.

I'm a WWII fantic..and not just videogames. I watch all the History Channel stuff too :D . If your looking for a good shooter, this is it. And by the way, the game is very, very realistic. When you here the sounds of an MG42 (the heavy machine gun of the era) you get scared. You can get taken out by one in a matter of seconds.

Now, I'm not saying that you shouldn't by the game, but if you have "temper" issues, you may wanna rent this one. The game is hard, no doubt about it. It's super realistic, and anyone who likes these kinds of game should buy one. Great graphics. Great story. Great charecters. Great chapters. Great ending. Great Game.

And it's all true.

No, it's not. Remember, USA loves its heroes. It's a good game, but it's also a nauseating tale of flag waving, american patriotism and excessive nationalism. The germans are described as a being of evil instead of the bunch of scared soldiers they really were. Do not see this game as a lesson in history, no more than you should take the movie Pearl Harbour seriously.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

And it's all true.

No, it's not. Remember, USA loves its heroes. It's a good game, but it's also a nauseating tale of flag waving, american patriotism and excessive nationalism. The germans are described as a being of evil instead of the bunch of scared soldiers they really were. Do not see this game as a lesson in history, no more than you should take the movie Pearl Harbour seriously.

Um, no. The game is a true story. 'Baker's Dozen' as they were referred to as, fought to, and through Carantan. Hill 30, is a real place.

(You get some commentary from Matt Baker himself, and some photos.)

I would certainly value the approach of Brothers in Arms to history more than Pearl Harbour's.

They even modelled the levels off of aerial recon photos from the war.

The big thing I don't like about Brothers in Arms is the way they deal with the death of squad mates though.

The fact that some of them are really good and we never see them over here? I can think of about 5 different 2D fighters. I love 2D fighters.

Mm. May be.

But in fact, i don't like their way of story-telling. They love to add some "gaps" in their stories. Think about The Ring or Ringu. I watched all Ringu movies(0-1-2). There were lots of gaps.

But you are right! I was a fan of Street Figter series back in 90's. Forgive me Capcom.

centinexx.png

wait wait wait

You have played the Fallout games, right?

Not a fan at all of the Post-Apocalyptic setting. Unless I'm watching the movie "Six String Samurai." Though, I have played the FA series. I'm more of a swords and dragons kind of guy. :huh: