Image makeover

Atreides

Does my new avatar give a more positive impression?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Does my new avatar give a more positive impression?

• Yes
    • No
    • Known Atreides long enough so that imrpessions do not rely on avatars
    • Who is Atreides
    • Mmm, spam.

Baley is a swinging beer stein in my mind.  I kind of like that avatar.

I'm the one that asked him to use it. :)

Mus? is any number of vague, faceless, humanoid creatures in my mind.

Now that you mention it; most of my avatars have had their faces hidden.

Told you so.

sig2.gif

Mushroom boy?

Yeah, it had a mushroom-top kind of thing on its head, with a spotted blue coat/cape, other than that I really dont know how to describe it :) . Trying to find the pic at the moment.

The mage thingie that had it's face hidden like a Jawa's? Glowing yellow eyes? That one?

sig2.gif

Mushroom boy?

Yeah, it had a mushroom-top kind of thing on its head, with a spotted blue coat/cape, other than that I really dont know how to describe it :) . Trying to find the pic at the moment.

The mage thingie that had it's face hidden like a Jawa's? Glowing yellow eyes? That one?

Yep yep, that's the one. It looked like a mushroom-boy to me. :p

Eureka!! Found a pic, but not the pic:

ff1blackmage-beady.png

Personally? I like the new one...

And for other people I like Masup?s one from when I joined (guy with goggles looking off to the left), Darksides kitty cat, Ender's current one, Eldars old one, and Majeh (my old one, I just like this one better...)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Most anime avatars convince me the corresponding posters are likely 15.

I agree with that.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I like anime, but I like it simply because it's cool. I care nothing for trends.

@Calax: About your new avatar, I know it came from Avatarity.com, but it was also once used by a guy at Final Fantasy Warcry's forum. You wouldn't happen to have once frequented that side of the net, would you?

sig2.gif

So how do you guys like my new avatar?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

No, not really.

It is actually William H. Macy.

I like anime, but I like it simply because it's cool.  I care nothing for trends.

@Calax:  About your new avatar, I know it came from Avatarity.com, but it was also once used by a guy at Final Fantasy Warcry's forum.  You wouldn't happen to have once frequented that side of the net, would you?

ummmm it didn't come from Avatarity.com, it came from Hongfire.com, I had origionally intended it to be the animated version but that ended up as a red X

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I tried switching to a Starscream theme but it just wasn't as nice. The avatar was better, but the sig image wasn't. I basically use the sig image to identify my own posts in large threads. Scroll down until I hit the big green guy.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Hahahaha.

I have gone through so many avatars I don't even remember them all. 

I am an avatar whore.  :'(

Was it you who had the delightfully awesome Hoff avatar for a while? I :wub: that one :D

Baley will always be that creepy blue guy to me... *shudders at memory*... and Darkside will always be HK :thumbsup:

I'm quite happy with my avatar at the moment :)

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

You guys suck!

Okay, here's the deal. I need an avater that represents me as you see me. For some, that might mean a big phallus or some such. That's not cool! No meanspirited suggestions.

Of course, silly suggestions are welcome. So, am I the tower of monumental intellect? (which is how I see myself!) In that case, maybe a huge brain would be appropriate. on the other hand, I suspect some of you think I talk too much, so therefore would suggest the big word "BORING" as my avatar.

So, let's play the avatar game and make suggestions for avatars for each other. I want a few suggestions for my new avatar!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!