Image makeover

Atreides

Does my new avatar give a more positive impression?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Does my new avatar give a more positive impression?

• Yes
    • No
    • Known Atreides long enough so that imrpessions do not rely on avatars
    • Who is Atreides
    • Mmm, spam.

I think a picture of Cartman in his "Authorita" outfit would be suitable. :wub: Maybe something like this?

cartman.jpg

I have gone through so many avatars I don't even remember them all. 

I am an avatar whore.  :'(

Nah. julianw is the champ of avatar changing. :thumbsup: He goes through avatars like crazy. No offense to you, julianw.

Edited by Mothman

amazing.jpg

How about captain amazing? Same movie as my guy.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

My opinion of you is irrelevant of your avatar.  :thumbsup:

Hey, this statement can be taken a variety of ways... and since we're talking Hades' they all apply! :D

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I think the kid from Family guy represents my truly creative, evil genius!

I've noticed that Hades' doesn't have an avatar. We need to think of one for him, also.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

post-1658-1126478797_thumb.jpg

Take this one.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

She has a mustache and go-tee.

Tee hee.

Eeeeeeek!

I'm afraid!

post-1658-1126479128.jpg

I've been in a coma all this time. I've been posting sub-consciously as a means of reaching out.

Now I must frame DL for crimes, and attempt to steal away her true love.

Who is her true love, BTW? Atton?

I need to pay more attention to these things. I've been slacking as an evil twin sister goes.

I'm afraid too!

The avatar size question came up in the Obsidian forum recently and I know GM is taking it under consideration right now. You might, might get larger avatars soon.

Then Atreides will undoubtedly want an even larger anime avatar!

Obsidian Plays