Kotor-style cursor for Windows

Jambo

A long time ago I created a KotOR desktop theme (standard Windows stuff only so no StyleXP or anything like that).

http://kotor-theme.50megs.com/photo.html

(I don't maintain that site anymore)

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Well i like the theme! i much prefer the nice little bleep from the annoying little click windows usually makes, and the colours are nice (though i had to remove the yellow bits), kinda reminds me of tron.

I dont understand how the game being unsopported and unfinished has to do with a theme... i think i missed the joke (if it was one).

Why would people want a theme for an unsupported and unfinished game?

Well that theme was from K1, not K2 - unless that's a question to Jambo who might be after K2 looks.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

No. KotOR 1, definately. I really don't care for some parts of the KotOR 2 Theme. I liked the color sceme of KotOR better, too. But KotOR 1 was blue and KotOR 2 was green. Both lightsaber colors that appear in the movies. Maybe KotOR 3 will be red. That would definately work, considering that it would be really cool to start out as a sith in training who has to choose to continue to be a Sith or become a Jedi, rather than starting out good and going from there. Siths of the Old Republic: The Jedi Masters...I think that was what was going around.

But anyway, back on topic. I really wasn't too concerned with having an entire destop theme as I was with just getting the KotOR-style cursor and the sounds that go with itl.

Oh, and thanks for the link Duff Man.

I love it! It's so cool! My only gripe is I wish the cursor lit up whenever you clicked on something, but at least it lights up at all. I was wondering if the cursor was going to work like the original KotOR cursor, instead of just a "solid" cursor that doesn't like up. I like the sounds, too. I might add a few more, though. Better raid the sound folder...what folder would have all of the beeps and clicks and whatnot?

I was wondering if the cursor was going to work like the original KotOR cursor, instead of just a "solid" cursor that doesn't like up.

Well like I said my thing is stuck with normal XP stuff and that as far as I know, doesn't have light up ON click (is that what you're referring to) so the best I could do was make it lightup/flash when loading in background.

sigpic0yb.jpg

EH, don't worry about it. It still works.

But I can't get the files in the StreamSound folder to play. I have miles sound studio and all of the files come out sound all screwed up. What's the deal? How do I get them to play right?