Scott Stapp hits rock bottom at... Denny's

Darth Drabek

It's not exactly breaking news that Scott Stapp, former lead singer for Creed, is pathetic. However, this interesting post helps us remember just how pathetic he really is.

Link

There is a link lower on this guy's blog with pictures.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Me too.

This is a bit sadistic...

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Seems to me the ones who are pathetic are the ones who think they are so cool to harass someone whose no longer 'in'.

A lame story indeed. :thumbsup:

This guy is getting his 15 minutes of fame for pulling a prank on singer. No, that's not the "coolest" thing in the world - however, I think the most amusing thing about this is the behavior of stars who are used to deferential treatment.

I just can't stand the way celebrities get addicted to the spotlight and the adulation. This effect results in crap like the "Surreal Life" on VH1, where people who think they are still important or relevant make one final grasp for public recognition.

Hey, I bought "My Own Prison," and I still think it's a good album. They went downhill from there, but Creed's music is irrelevant to the actions of their former singer.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs