'elp

Tel Aviv

Grasp the candle and bang on...  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Grasp the candle and bang on...

• Deus Ex
    • Jade Empire
    • KOTOR2: TSL
    • The Nomad Soul (aka a guilty pleasure)

One of those games is hentai. Another one has hentai, and yet another one tries oh-so-much to be hentai. Go Baley. :lol:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, the concept art was pretty suggestive.

Is soccer gay? I never knew.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Amen to that.

kirottu said:

Thanks. I went to Planet Deus Ex, but it wasn't there!

The installer for the full version is apparently f*cked up. It fails to create the main .exe for the mod. You'll have to download part 2 full and then the part 3 upgrade.

Ah, thanks, I'll re-download. ;)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

[random generic Obsidian fanboy]KOTOR:TSL[/random generic Obsidian fanboy]  :lol:"

No matter how much I consider myself an ex-BISer fanboy, I really think JE stands up the best in the present day, assuming no particular genre bias on the basis of which to choose one of these over another. Deus Ex has aged somewhat, and it's just not nearly as polished a production, even putting age wholly aside. TSL is a middle ground between the two, with present day production values, although the art's not nearly as interesting as JE's, but with, in addition, more of the technical complexity and depth of Deus Ex''s system. Regardless, not as polished as JE. I suppose TSL is for people who find JE just a bit too facile, and Deus Ex for those who, in turn, find even TSL just too dull as a system.

funny considering that you have to buy a console every few years anyway because the current one gets turned into an antique.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

WOW! Is this really Hades? If so, and if he is serious, I'm surprised that he would like JE as much as he claims because whatever one thinks of its strengths and weaknesses, it is RT combat - not something that hades is in favor of in RPGs... HMM..

Interesting.

Good job, Hades. :)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

It is RT combat but it is RT combat done well. I prefer its combat a lot more than KotOR 1/2 and NWN.

I guess I just don't like hybrids all that much. You can have full real time or full turn base, but the middle ground tends to aggravate me. Besides, JE isn't the first RT combat CRPG I like. There was also Morrowind. :)