wounds in the force....hmmmm

I think the visions were the Exile's past, present, and supposed future. And the images the other Jedi received drove them insane

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Most of the inconsistancies here are because of other writer, lets remember Georgie could give a sh1t about the EU, as long as his checks keep rolling in.

LA approves all SW material - granted, there always will be inconsistancies - or certain things that are true, from a certain point of view.

Ya, but the way that EU authors have gone about things, sort of makes them the movie's fuct up retardo cousin.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The point is the visions weren't part of the past or the future. They were just images.

They were part of her past in a distorted way. Even one of the dialogues options says something like this (not a precise quote) "Bastila what are you doing here? You were not a part of this."

You just provided your own rebuttal. Thanks for doing my work for me. :rolleyes:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

How can it clearly not be visions of the past?

It had the Malak recruiting scene, the minefield area (where I'm guessing you originally told them all to charge).

Now with the Bastila thing, she obviously wasn't there during the recruit thing but like I said, she did join them eventually.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

How is an incorrect vision of the past equate to the past?

I'm not following your logic.

"... she obviously wasn't there during the recruit thing but like I said, she did join them eventually." How does that work?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I saw the 'visions' as the ramblings of the Exile's guilty conscience, nothing more. Not a literal recollection of the past, but points at which the Exile made decisions she later felt guilty about and wondered if she could have possibly changed. Same for when she finds Kriea and 'sees' the present/future - just a waking nightmare, more of the Exile questioning herself (with Kriea around, who wouldn't).

I saw the 'visions' as the ramblings of the Exile's guilty conscience, nothing more. Not a literal recollection of the past, but points at which the Exile made decisions she later felt guilty about and wondered if she could have possibly changed. Same for when she finds Kriea and 'sees' the present/future - just a waking nightmare, more of the Exile questioning herself (with Kriea around, who wouldn't).

That makes sense too.