Fantasy Football

EnderAndrew

Well, make sure you pick up Tie Domi, Donald Brashear, and Georges Laraque.

They are the biggest up and comers in the NHL and I expect them to have 40-50 goal seasons. THey just have the natural talent.

People are hyping up this Crosby chap, but he's really just a goon. So what if he also plays with Mario Lemieux (also an overrated plumber who is historically lucky to have a 20 goal season).

Joe Sakic? Stay away. If he's even healthy, he never gets more than 40 points or so....a total bust and waste of a draft pick personally.

Now Wade Belak! Future Hall of Famer. Just tears it up and will probably lead the league in Goals and points this season.

Real hockey (not ice hockey), is totally sweet on an astroturf.  I had mastered the technique of launching the ball in people's faces. It was awesome.

Isn't that the point of any sport?

My wife said she would consider giving up our baby to see A-Fraud nailed in the face with a 95 MPH fastball.

Aw snap - when I saw the thread title and thread author I nearly flipped out!

Then I realized he meant Our Football, not the Good Football (soccer).  :lol:

Speaking of Good Football, there's a 'friendly' Denmark vs England match this evening... we're soooo gonna get spanked. :p

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

How about a fantasy Insurgency game? I get to pick and buy units or something.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Speaking of football, *cough* England lost 1-4 to Denmark. LOOL. It was bloody awesome! :p

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Speaking of football, *cough* England lost 1-4 to Denmark. LOOL. It was bloody awesome!  :(

NOOOOOO!

England's worst spanking since their defeat to Wales in 1980 - the shame! :o

:lol:

Not to rub it in or anything, I know it was 'only' a friendly, but it really pleases me to see Beckham doing the headless chicken act, running around not knowing how to cope. Add the precious near teary eyed puppy face. Perfect. ^_^

DENMARK!

Speaking of football, *cough* England lost 1-4 to Denmark. LOOL. It was bloody awesome!  o:)

NOOOOOO!

England's worst spanking since their defeat to Wales in 1980 - the shame! :wub:

:wub:

Not to rub it in or anything, I know it was 'only' a friendly, but it really pleases me to see Beckham doing the headless chicken act, running around not knowing how to cope. Add the precious near teary eyed puppy face. Perfect. ^_^

Oh well, Denmark has to win a game every now and again :-

Well, make sure you pick up Tie Domi, Donald Brashear, and Georges Laraque.

They are the biggest up and comers in the NHL and I expect them to have 40-50 goal seasons.  THey just have the natural talent.

People are hyping up this Crosby chap, but he's really just a goon.  So what if he also plays with Mario Lemieux (also an overrated plumber who is historically lucky to have a 20 goal season).

Joe Sakic?  Stay away.  If he's even healthy, he never gets more than 40 points or so....a total bust and waste of a draft pick personally.

Now Wade Belak!  Future Hall of Famer.  Just tears it up and will probably lead the league in Goals and points this season.

And you forgot two of the premier players in the league, Martin Lapointe and Anson Carter!!

I'd be down with fantasy hockey.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.