*Major Storyline Flaw (or so I think)*

What about T3, wasn't he with Revan when he went, or there was someone who mentioned the droid somewhere, don't know anymore :thumbsup:

For LS Revan: Zaalbaar said to his father that he would come back one day, and he realised if he followed Revan he would never have the chance to go back to his homworld (my opinion).

I don't know if that's at all relevant to what we're talking about... care to back up your opinion with facts?

Why?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

What about T3, wasn't he with Revan when he went, or there was someone who mentioned the droid somewhere, don't know anymore :lol:

For LS Revan: Zaalbaar said to his father that he would come back one day, and he realised if he followed Revan he would never have the chance to go back to his homworld (my opinion).

Actually, I think both T3 and HK went with Revan to the Unknown Regions and then returned with the ship. The recording of Bastila very clearly suggests that at least T3 was there...

Bastila hologram: "I need you to be the beacon, T3. If he is lost out there, on the edge of the galaxy, if he finds whatever terrible thing he has seen, then he may not survive. If he doesn't make it back, then I need you to return to the Republic."

There are comments by HK to suggest that he was damaged because Revan sabotaged or at least disconnected him. I guess Revan trusted T3 to go back or else he programmed him to.

when you talk to t3 he says that revan didn't take him with him/her. also, hk says the same thing.

I heard somewhere, but I forgot, that HK-47 did go with Revan and said that Revan was the one that took him apart and blasted his circuits.

Revan: I need you and T3 to leave, this duty is mine and mine alone

HK-47: Irritated Statement: Master, I do wish to see you hurt in any way shape or form. Allow me to travel with you and I can blast any meatbags to pieces.

*Revan blasts HK-47, stashes him onboard the Ebon Hawk*

Revan: T3, you and HK-47 must leave this place.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Revan didn't shoot HK up, he just shut him down... :D

... with a blaster :lol:

Well, actually no. Or at least, I haven't seen any dialogue or information to suggest that.

The only thing HK-47 says about is: "Recollection: The last thing I remember is having my core wiped from the last five years. I believe my master was responsible."

That doesn't suggest to me that Revan used a blaster for it. It's not an impossible idea, but there is nothing to support it.

That was a joke, btw.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds