Your plan for the future?

Humodour

I'm not planning on buying anything. There are a few games that I'll probably rent, though. NWN2, Battlefront 2, and Hammer & Sickle come to mind.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm not planning on buying anything. There are a few games that I'll probably rent, though. NWN2, Battlefront 2, and Hammer & Sickle come to mind.

I still do a double take when I see people mention renting PC games.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Heh, heh. Yeah, an advantage of living in ol' decadent self-serving arrogant cheap-ass Europe.  :lol:"

Oh, I was under the impression most Europeans didn't know they were like that. I guess you are one of the few not living in a fantasy world.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Heh, heh. Yeah, an advantage of living in ol' decadent self-serving arrogant cheap-ass Europe.  :lol:"

We Canadians seem to serve everyone but ourselves. Which explains why we don't have PC rentals, since that doesn't really help other countries.

Plus we tend to follow America's trends. <_<

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Oh, wow. But at least we can rent PC games over here, buddy. Take THAT!  :lol:

Grrr, you got me there.

Yeah, well, hey Numbersman, the jerk store called, they're out of you!

Haw haw haw, am I right fellas, I mean, am I right?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

;)

Hold on a second. That was supposed to be a flame, wasn't it? :shifty::p

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Rome Total War: Barbarian Invasions

NWN 2

Dragon Age

maybe list

Hammer & Sickle

Oblivion

FO 3

The Fall

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

:p

Hold on a second. That was supposed to be a flame, wasn't it? :shifty:=]

Heh, heh, uh...

No...

;)

I've reported thepixiesrock and Numbers Man to the moderators for obsessive flirting.  :shifty:"

I told you we were through, we aren't getting back together. Everytime I find another man, you show up and ruin it! I need a restraining order.

I've reported thepixiesrock and Numbers Man to the moderators for obsessive flirting.  :shifty:"

Always the party crasher, are we? ;)

I don't care what they say about you Numbersman, but you sure can dance.